What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Thats what I use my BSA SuperTEN :D

I think you'd have your work cut out with this lot, we get a murmuration most nights in spring and autumn with several thousand birds, on a bad day it looks like the Somme, well the bird doings equivalent anyway.

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Don't get any round here :( same with rats. We have Chickens and Peacocks you would think we would have loads of rats I think I killed that many last year hardly any :( 

And didn't even unlock the garage today :) 

But the bullet and bought some tyre black, tyres looked really sharp, glad I cleaned the car yesterday, all looks like new now.

I did buy the applicator too as Halfords had a buy 2 get one free, having used it on 8 tyres if strongly advise against the applicator, it's 6 quid and it's shredded to bits, will be taking it back tomorrow as I think it should last more than a few goes

Not these ones, these are just printed out on a colour photocopier at work and stuck to some poster card, then coverd with that sticky back plastic we used to have to cover school books in.

The quote from the number plate guy was £35 for a sample set :lol: jog on!

I used to run some Yokohama tyres similar to that, unidirectional asymetric. The outer 3rd was slick with occasional drilled holes, I had quite a few crayon rubbings taken of those. Those look nice tyres, what are they?

They're Vedestein Sessanta's. Came very highly recommended by boozy Dave and one of his mates, plus they were reasonably priced so got a set.

Got Yokohomas on at the moment, same size and have quite a bit of tread left but not a fan of them, they are awful in the wet so decided to get a whole new set.

I've been running Sessanata's for a while now, they blow the Toyo Proxies Out the window.

Never really noticed much difference to the Parada's which I was runnning before.

Had a massive discussion about the Verdstiens tyres with a mate as when they are put on the car it looks like one side is on wrong. The Channel in the tread will look like its wrong as they will all be to one side. even rang Vredstein to double check i Dint have 4 offside tyres :lol:

• Like 1

Yokohama 509s used to be like that, used to confuse the ell out of the tyre shop. Always looked like if you hit a shallow puddle with all four wheels that it would crab sideways, also leaves the problem should you keep a left or right handed spare in the boot or one of each?