What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Took the dog to the coast, then gave the foz a good wash....my god, the council have dumped tonnes of salt on the roads overnight. You'd think it was going out of date or something lol

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

As per Stanton earlier this week....abused the Halfords 3 for 2 and stocked up on meguairs products....went for the waffle weather magnet towel (wanted a new one since last year), some alloy wheel spray cleaner and glass cleaner (a new product to try as my autoglym glass polish running out) :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tried the megs glass cleaner spray today after the dog licked the windows to death  :D .......have to say first impressions are that it's a really good product

Swiped the side of the car pulling out the driveway.

Nice scrape and crushing of the rear pass door and wheel arch, scraped a spoke on the wheel aswell. Really !Removed! off with myself. Only bright spot it's going to the body shop tomorrow anyway. Just not feeling the extra £300-400 it's going to cost :(

Nice scrape and crushing of the rear pass door and wheel arch, scraped a spoke on the wheel aswell. Really !Removed! off with myself. Only bright spot it's going to the body shop tomorrow anyway. Just not feeling the extra £300-400 it's going to cost :(

Ouch!

:( unlucky buddy i'd only park it in the driveway when leaving it overnight from now on. :(

I used to have a LWB Landrover and I had z brake failure I rolled into the Audi in front and tapped it, I thought that was lucky. When he pulled forward the boot lid was half way up the rear windscreen and the boot looked like an exploded cartoon shotgun. Not good, not done what you did fortunately but sympathise.

Dropped the car off and it will need both Doors on pass side resprayed £150 each, rear wheel arch £150 + £250 for the bonnet, have said to leave bonnet blow over for now. Body shop said they will just touch up the stone chips for now. So hopefully will be a bit nearer £450 rather than £700.

Gotta laugh he's mentioned a few times that I am quite fussy when having work done to my cars, not sure if this is his way of saying I'm a pain in the ****?