What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

As per Stanton earlier this week....abused the Halfords 3 for 2 and stocked up on meguairs products....went for the waffle weather magnet towel (wanted a new one since last year), some alloy wheel spray cleaner and glass cleaner (a new product to try as my autoglym glass polish running out) :)

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Got to clean mine, again. Picking up clients tomorrow. And no Gambit that's not a euphemism for prozzas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeeeah Clients..... I often have to pick up. Clients ;)

Fitted the Kart Boy short shift, front and rear bushes aswell, then spent 10 min under the car looking for where the 2 bolts I had left over went. Finally realised they were the old rear bushing bolts as you get new ones with the kit :D

Drove it like I'd stole it :D Went for a great 50 mile drive. Mmmm the smell of burnt clutch haha!

Quick rant though - other drivers really **** me off! They are quite happy to do 40+ in a built up 30 area but for some reason seem incapable of going above 50 on a NSL single carriageway! And then have the nerve to flash me when I overtake them at 60 as though I'm the idiot. Then when I reach another 30 they'll be right on my !Removed! again. The !Removed! is wrong with people? Pricks! Seems to be getting worse lately.

• Like 1