What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Ive washed and hovered the car but im after some really nice dashboard cleaner something to give a nice smell and shine.Can anyone recommend anything?

I use meguairs interior detail spray. Not used for a while though so can't recall the smell, but it shines the black bits up nicely lol

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

I use meguairs interior detail spray. Not used for a while though so can't recall the smell, but it shines the black bits up nicely lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use the same, smells quite nice, but I use autoglym interior freshener spray to make the car smell really fresh and nice.

Even if it's a new sponge every time ? And never actually touches the bucket ? My paintwork 's not the best anyway. Isn't the idea of shop to hold dirt particles in suspension in the Water,

Afraid so mate. Sponges rub the dirt and grit into the paintwork whether new or not. microfibre cloths and lamb wool mitt ( :) ) lift the crap away from the paint and can be reused.

And as has been said before the people 2 bucket method is to have one with water to collect the crap and the other has nice clean soapy water to wash the car with without putting grit and dirt back onto the car. Works best with those bucket grit catches too. Sorry to sound a **** with it but it definitely helps the paintwork hold up and I noticed a definite improvement in scratches and swirls when polishing after using these methods.

Fitted a sun strip dident get it perfect due to a few bits of dirt so think I will take it off and might try again when we get some better weather.

The matte roof looks amazing :-D I would do mine but not sure it's worth it on a dark grey car.

Ah ok to be fair I only use the sponge for about twenty seconds,rest is tfr rinse foam etc

You off on the tubbs run nick ?

Yep, definitely decided I'm going now. Got a couple of people from the Wales meet I just went on to join too. Should be good. Reckon you'll make it?

Yeah I'm working on sweetning up the misses already put it in calender too, i'm not on fb which way are they running it from ?

If the Wales thing had been more in advance I'd have come,

• Like 1

Do let me know how you find these in a few months time....one of about half a dozen options I'm looking at when it comes to replacing mine towards the back end of this year [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will do.

Took my injectors out in 15 mins :-) one of the top seals has blown and I was !Removed! fuel all over the engine not good , trying to find top feed onring seals is actually quite hard

Which snow foam do you use there is so many out there.Is the snow foam to replace standard car soap

I'm using ultimate snow foam and yes, as a soap replacement....wet car, spray on, leave a couple mins then wipe over with lambs wool mitt, then rinse off [emoji106]

• Like 1

You can pick up a washer quite cheap nowadays, but the lance for the snow foam cost me 50 sheets [emoji33]

It's meant to be one of the best ones though so told myself 'twas a one off cost [emoji6]

Has improved the quality of wash no end though, so pleased I dug deep

my pressure washer was 40 quid out of machine mart, been pretty good even tho i neglect it and abuse it

plus my mate thought it would be funny to fill my hose pipe up with cheapo washing up liquid when it was a in a reel (must took him ages) went to clean my bike and just got foam..... for ages