What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

As long as your legal mate, there's not a lot anybody can do, even if they do feel put out.

We have a neighbour who opens their patio doors first thing in the morning and all you can hear is their kid screaming on, day after day after day after.....nothing anyone can do about it though

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

As long as your legal mate, there's not a lot anybody can do, even if they do feel put out.

We have a neighbour who opens their patio doors first thing in the morning and all you can hear is their kid screaming on, day after day after day after.....nothing anyone can do about it though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Antifreeze ? [emoji55]

Gutted mate,if I ever need to pull an engine I'll be asking you for tips, reckon it will all be up and running for japshow ?

Drove over 7 hours yesterday had noisy valves on start up today but could be due to the fact it's been stood outside in cold overnight for a week instead of being tucked up nice and warm, goes away when up to temp so may treat her to an impromptu oil & filter just for good measure

• Like 1

It's could be worse- the bottom end was quiet when it was turned over though. Getting it running for Japshow is easy, getting it running for the re-map on Wednesday might be a bit more tricky!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fingers crossed Sam! Im trying my hardest to get mine in for a tweak on the primary turbo.

Waterless coolant?........anyone use it?

To expensive considering the rads tens to sing a leak every couple of years [emoji14]

In all seriousness it looks like a good product need to buy the conditioner stuff before hand too

Gave the scooby a wash polish and wax Sunday [emoji41]

Mrs came outside and helped [emoji15]

She hasn't told me what she's done or going to buy yet though [emoji39]

It'll be a good bargaining point for new bits for the car though ;)

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

To expensive considering the rads tens to sing a leak every couple of years [emoji14]

In all seriousness it looks like a good product need to buy the conditioner stuff before hand too

The point of it is that it`s waterless, so non-corrosive and it`s also not pressurized, so less chance of leaks.

I`m mulling with the idea but need to glean more info.

Cheers

All good things about waterless. there is no reason why you shouldn't do it. It's expensive(ish) to do but you wont be spending any extra money on coolant so worth it.

Just looking for some info on waterless and the flat 4/6 engine before I make any decisions really but any input is greatly appreciated!