What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

completed the ESL mapping course - great day - stacks of info but filled a big gap in my knowledge of engines and engine tuning - now browsing the classifieds.... mmm mutter dribble ,drool, launch control.... anti lag.... flat foot shifting.... pop pop bang.... wibble :drool:

IMG_9373_zpstem54fhj.jpg

• Like 3

I couldn't work out how to open the doors to start with, then I realised you have to stick this pointy thing in a hole in the door and turn it! Also you can't adjust the mirrors in the car unless you have very long arms. Staggeringly it has traction control, but that MG couldn't pull the skin off a rice pudding.

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Ah right. Not too serious then. Unfortunately not, working in Notts, doubt I'll be back before 5. 🙁 Unless you're around after that? 

He was supposed to be ringing me back about booking my new one in next week for a full service and under seal today though and never did, know what he's like haha. I'll be giving him a ring again tomorrow. 

Hudson why you changin inlet manifold.is it just for the sti look.or is their a diffrence in it.i was told their just same as wrx but painted red.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

@Hudson Some tasty bits there, bet you can't wait to get them fitted!

My car is feeling a little tired, rattles in various places and just blown my up pipe gasket :(. My brother in law is busy atm due to family troubles so will just have to drive steady for a while. On saturday If the weather permits I will give it a good clean, clay and polish!

• Like 1

Ah right. Not too serious then. Unfortunately not, working in Notts, doubt I'll be back before 5. [emoji853] Unless you're around after that? 

He was supposed to be ringing me back about booking my new one in next week for a full service and under seal today though and never did, know what he's like haha. I'll be giving him a ring again tomorrow. 

You defo getting it then Nick?

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, aucky said:

Hudson why you changin inlet manifold.is it just for the sti look.or is their a diffrence in it.i was told their just same as wrx but painted red.

This sti inlet has the ported tgv delete along with the ported headers and de-cat up-pipe so much better unrestricted flow :)56eac6753746f_Subarutgvdeletescms.thumb.

17 minutes ago, GeoffLeggy said:

@Hudson :clap:   When do you think you'll be in a place to get it together? 

Still got a fair few things on my list to collect before fitting it all, doing one massive overhaul, will have the car off the road for several days fitting it all and learning it at the same time and gaining many ponies in the process :Jumpy: Will have to book somewhere for the re-map too.

You sellin the td04 for a resonable price think mine on last legs makin some strange noises.dont have cash to ho vf35 n map yet so just straigh swap for now :-(