What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Well was Friday but got 4 new Michelin pilot sport 3 tiers not sure if there any good lol and car had mot flew through no problem not bad for 05 car also had timing belt done and service 2 weeks ago so just about sorted for a little bit

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Got the 2's on my daily BMW and they are less than easy to use in the wet haha :)

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Ash007ks said:

Got the 2's on my daily BMW and they are less than easy to use in the wet haha :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I find my ps3 225/45/18's very predictable and easy to handle in all weather :)

• Like 1

Gave her a good wash at the weekend, wheels are getting quite bad corrosion wise, previous owner didn't do a great job looking after them! Awaiting a quote to get them refurbed and painted!

Question is... which colour: Gold? Gun metal grey? Pink.......?

Wheels are booked in, getting picked up on Tuesday and getting all 4 wheels completely overhauled and painted speedline gold! Will be strange having my car sit on my driveway on axle stands for a couple of days :D

• Like 1

Would blobeye wrx seats be a straight swap for my hawk sport ones wont get any seat belts lights or anything daft? just want a nice simple change over?

im going for an all black look on the inside 

Terrible metal on metal grinding noise this morning, along with the recurring sticky brake pad.

Rang garage as brakes need replacing all round soon anyway - £700 to supply and fit discs and pads all round - then another £700 per pair for new hubs :sad:

That seems steep for discs and pads, considering the parts will be less than 200 or just over if you get quality ones. Unless I'm getting the figures wrong it would be $400 tops right?

I'm jealous of all the snow everyone is getting about 10 miles from me :(. It's raining here in Garstang yet just over the hills next to me there is over an inch of snow!

Terrible metal on metal grinding noise this morning, along with the recurring sticky brake pad.

Rang garage as brakes need replacing all round soon anyway - £700 to supply and fit discs and pads all round - then another £700 per pair for new hubs :sad:

I assume neither are jobs for a rank amateur?

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

You could fit the discs and pads on your drive no issues - hubs I dont know on a scoob but if the hubs are coming off the discs can be done as part of disassembly / reassembly

• Like 1