What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

2 hours ago, aucky said:

fitted new wheel nuts today thanks @Sandals ,made a start on fitting gauges,centre triple pod was a awful fit so spend most the day with the dremel making it fit,start the wiring in the morning.

Enjoy if you need and pointers give me or Stants a shout as I think I remember you saying you bought the same gauges as mine :)

I topped my screenwash up... that counts right?

i also noticed that someone has parked in front of my drive (half blocking it).

Not seen that car before, so I did a quick check on their reg. Turns out its not taxed. - Does that mean its not insured?

changed the front diff oil, changed and flushed the AT oil, washed the salt off - still staggers me just how much crud gets wedged under those lips on rear arches - its no wonder they rust :g:

On 3/12/2016 at 2:47 PM, kgbkev said:

Just tried on these kei alloys but the nut holes are a little close to the nuts .they were on a 04 impreza.now up for sale.???caa531706345d7434ca37eb1c4abd219.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

you need this type nut for them mate  http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/20-x-Tuner-Wheel-nuts-Black-12x1-25-fits-Subaru-Impreza-WRX-STI-/121425956106?hash=item1c458d0d0a:g:BRkAAOSwGvhUBKCW

Just tried on these kei alloys but the nut holes are a little close to the nuts .they were on a 04 impreza.now up for sale.???caa531706345d7434ca37eb1c4abd219.jpg

you need this type nut for them mate  http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/20-x-Tuner-Wheel-nuts-Black-12x1-25-fits-Subaru-Impreza-WRX-STI-/121425956106?hash=item1c458d0d0a:g:BRkAAOSwGvhUBKCW

Thanks 👍

25 minutes ago, Jay762 said:

changed the front diff oil, changed and flushed the AT oil, washed the salt off - still staggers me just how much crud gets wedged under those lips on rear arches - its no wonder they rust :g:

i took the front wheel arch liners out the hatch when i fitted my mudflaps to give inside a clean,in the back corners was a block about 6 inch high muck,was solid,will be checking this blob as well when my mudflaps come.think fitting mudflaps sould help prevent it a bit.

15 hours ago, kgbkev said:

I have a set of nuts... not used either. Like these if you are interested.

1437650016-muteki-lug-nuts-open-end-blue

I have a set of nuts... not used either. Like these if you are interested.

1437650016-muteki-lug-nuts-open-end-blue.jpg

I'm interested do you have PayPal if so how much too post them please.

Washed and waxed mine and decided I want an electric buffing polisher, it's a real choir doing it manually it takes ages especially with a black car as it easily shows up any marks you've missed or if you haven't buffed it in enough! Was mumbling to myself the scene from Karate Kid 'wax on wax off' I need a beer after spending the afternoon getting it clean the black car curse means it will probably rain and all ym efforts will be wasted in a matter of hours :bangin:

• Like 1