What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Had my Forester serviced by Tim Farmer today. Great job as always. Cam belt and full service done. Just as well as damaged cam belt because of poor previous fit. Did however highlight rear near side bearing and drive hub will need replacing asap as lots of play. Now need to find both for a fair price.

1 hour ago, Phil3822 said:

Had my Forester serviced by Tim Farmer today. Great job as always. Cam belt and full service done. Just as well as damaged cam belt because of poor previous fit. Did however highlight rear near side bearing and drive hub will need replacing asap as lots of play. Now need to find both for a fair price.

Try import car parts Phil - I've just replaced both of my Outback rear wheel hubs with one's from them. They are based in County Durham but have a website you can order through

Cheers, Will do David. Will wait to call them as they do not have the 2.5 forester one. They do have a 2.0 Impreza WRX one. Not sure if that's the same. Typical, rear seems more expensive than the front kit. A lot of play in it though so needs doing.

Spent the best part of 12 hours fitting coilovers and then putting oe back on 😬😬😬 ride was way too low and bouncy as hell. Don't have the patience to fiddle anymore so they're gonna be going up on eBay and here. Today I have learnt that coilovers are not for me. We learn by our mistakes and Atleast this only cost me a day rather than £100+

Started mi mini service today.changed oil n filter.coolant.and rear diff oil.tommorow list is spark plugs,air filter and fit new head lights.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Ghost have you tried stiffening them up with the damper setting?

Nick , nice choice bud [emoji41].

unfortunately the ally and silicone pipework I needed didn't turn up so I couldn't fit the turbo and parallel rails [emoji53].

So I changed the oil and filter , fitted the new Brembo bleed nipples and re bled the brakes .

The Elizabeth wasn't much help ,as per normal she just kicks my spanners n sockets everywhere and sleeps in my way [emoji4]

dbfd25c0901a3a8bb912cbcaf19323bb.jpg

If it's not broke .....upgrade it 😊

• Like 3

Yeah we had a little play with dampness but I had lost interest. It was too low anyway. Needed the car ready and drive able today which with coils on it just wasn't. 83c8ff95e8655e769360db97d316e0c4.jpg picture showing rear before front was done. Quite a drop.

finishing gauges install today,was using the sandwich plate for oil sensor's as easy option,backfired on me as i ended up snapping the oil temp sensor off in the sandwich plate hole :bangin: so half day wasted on that will do it the proper way now when av oredered new senor and stuff,you lean by yor mistakes i guess. @Jay762 stickers are good for atleast another 10bhp :wink:

• Like 2

fitted 2 sets headlights today,set morrettes in a bug wagon and a set of halo's in my blob,hope i dont regret fitting these halo's had a set before and build quality was not the best,but hated the hid conversion kit that was on and they do look nice :biggrin:

@matt how come you have gone back to standardish power?

@aucky ive got a set if halos sat in my boot waiting to be fitted but my brother in laws daughter has been ill for a bit so not wanted to pester.

Was driving around today and on the way home my girlfriend took a nice picture...

56f84776374da_2016-03-2721.20.46.thumb.j

I think she has a good eye 😊

• Like 1

Perving at a red hawk wrx [emoji7] lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The wife is at work until 2, which has left me in the dangerous position of continuing with this. Already having to reign myself back in from thinking how I could possibly do it.

She will not be happy with me lol

Well this week I have mainly been.....................MAF sensor, O2 sensor, plugs from bosch to NGK ( this has changed the idle to a smoother one and got rid of a hesitation,flat spot I had)and looking at things to buy like the perrin ram intake and a 3 inch downpipe and a custom 2.5inch exhaust and a walboro 255 and and and...gotta stop window shopping lol

• Like 1