What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Rattle can it....what could possibly go wrong [emoji54]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[emoji23] luckily the whole of that part of the boot floor lifts out so I may have a go at removing the paint & spraying it at work next week

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

My Subaru is currently being detailed! biggrin.png

washed then

No I've got a professional company here to clean polish and iron out any imperfections and start cleaning up the engine bay.

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

DetAil is just a better name for a car washer man type person 

just had a bloke in a van turn up at my work was my car £7 does a great job 

Think there's a lot more to it than just washing it !

• Like 1

DetAil is just a better name for a car washer man type person 

just had a bloke in a van turn up at my work was my car £7 does a great job 

A £7 chemical wash [emoji30]

• Like 1

1 hour ago, david1972 said:

Got my eye on some hella horns.....is £30-35 about right, price wise?

i got these for my car about 2 year ago,not hella but exact same,i thought only a horn so dint want to spend top dollar,i just keep painting them to match what car i have 

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pair-139dB-Red-Super-Tone-Dual-Car-Grille-Horn-For-Subaru-Impreza-WRX-Evo-12V/351992662941?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D2%26asc%3D20140122125356%26meid%3Dc49151c22fc84f7f81d92cfd6b1a04b6%26pid%3D100005%26rk%3D3%26rkt%3D6%26sd%3D311523797406

3 minutes ago, aucky said:

any good / easy install?

Just now, david1972 said:

any good / easy install?

they come with brackets to fit them, on the blobeye behind grill their is 2 holes allready in slam panel just hang them straight down with the brackets that come with them and their in perfect place,dont buy one them rip off perrin horn fitting plates you dont need it and its s**t anyway,comes with instructions to wire them right but i dont wire mine up as i really just got them for the look and still have original horn i have just moved it down behind bumper out of sight,can tell you their loud,when first got them i put some wire on terminals and touched it on Battery terminals,s**t my self and could hear ringing for a hour :laugh:

1 minute ago, RpsChesterfield said:

My hellas were bout 30 quid and you dont need a bracket either ...

20170306_141509.jpg

never seen a airtec on a subaru before,i no their popular with the ford guys had one on my focus st,their nice quality their kits.

9 minutes ago, aucky said:

they come with brackets to fit them, on the blobeye behind grill their is 2 holes allready in slam panel just hang them straight down with the brackets that come with them and their in perfect place,dont buy one them rip off perrin horn fitting plates you dont need it and its s**t anyway,comes with instructions to wire them right but i dont wire mine up as i really just got them for the look and still have original horn i have just moved it down behind bumper out of sight,can tell you their loud,when first got them i put some wire on terminals and touched it on battery terminals,s**t my self and could hear ringing for a hour :laugh:

:laugh::laugh::laugh: