What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Just scrapped admiral as my insurance although they were good to start with and low price for basic mods but just opened up a new policy with adrian flux as trying to describe some modifications with admiral they had no clue what they were and I ended laughing over the phone with the lady describing what they were but at the end of the day admiral don't cover the cost of any of the mods while adrian flux knew exactly what I was talking about and covered everything including future modifications that I told them would be going on.

• Like 1

Pink box is in and feels great big thanks to clive for it made such a difference thanks

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

Your welcome mate , much sooner see it being used rather than sitting in 1 of my "you never know I might need that 1 day " boxes [emoji5]

• Like 1

Sorry mate, yeah. Contacted them on Cumbria scoobs site. They are registered but have never posted. Not heard from them, unsurprisingly

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

21 minutes ago, Phillip1993 said:

There's enough...

Snapchat-1587767919.thumb.jpg.4e7fbccc68a492f97c5b1ee982c31656.jpg

Thats the way

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

In my defense... the advert didn't state a size so I figured it would be no bigger than 12" (like my old one)... nope... 15". 60 quid delivered...

Gave mine a good clean today. Then a quick trip to the local harbour for a burger and chips. Was getting dark when pic was taken. And my wife has agreed that the wheels need painting, and has given me the green light, happy days. Only I still can't decide what colour

458e4519c05f74a66561ba839f6d2f9d.jpg
e070eda81f2eadfbcd71e29287d80362.jpg
4ef236bf260efa63c1facf2e41dab8f9.jpg