What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

20 hours ago, Hudson said:

Ordered a 3" bore Cobra exhaust with a 4" tip from reading good feedback about them and already got a 3" bore de-cat down pipe that will match up with it but still need to order either cobras 200cell cat downpipe or a 100cell cat downpipe from japspeed for mot as currently got the original exhaust system on with an aftermarket backbox welded on but been thrown an engine code recently 'catalyst efficiency below threshold' so either one of the sensors is dead or the cat is - either way I had a new exhaust on the cards for the summer anyway.

You can get the efficiency cel if you have a pre cat/pre sensor leak

22 hours ago, Fastboy67 said:

Washer jets on drivers side of mine are quite poor I was thinking of replacing the pump on the water bottle I'll see what works for you bud 😂😂👍👍

I'm hoping mine just has a bit of debris in the nozzle - the pair on the drivers side are fine, as is one of the two on the passenger side. Just need a suitably thin bit of wire to shove in the hole (oo errr)

• Like 1

Washer jets on drivers side of mine are quite poor I was thinking of replacing the pump on the water bottle I'll see what works for you bud [emoji23][emoji23][emoji106][emoji106]

I'm hoping mine just has a bit of debris in the nozzle - the pair on the drivers side are fine, as is one of the two on the passenger side. Just need a suitably thin bit of wire to shove in the hole (oo errr)

Well it looks like the little metal nozzle had worked itself loose of the connector. Shoved a paper clip into it, pushed it back in / on, and working as normal again now.

Couldn't find where the water was getting into the boot. Rubber seals are ok so will have a better look over weekend.

Noticed sidelight bulb was out. Shut bonnet after windscreen washer fiddling and it came back on [emoji849]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Washed it and filled it up with momentum. Was a sg Foz turbo there filling up too...owner just stopped and stared as I pulled in, then walked to kiosk to pay staring, then walked back to Foz staring...priceless [emoji2]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Fitted new wheels [emoji41]

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Picture? 

Only picture i have so far of the car with wheels on as am still fitting breaks.got the front brembos fitted today,hopefully will have time to do the rears tommorow

7addb30a162630490bef98bfdfed2366.jpg

389c1eb978cbb9ced5f903cd2ce81740.jpg

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

finally got around to giving her a wash, been meaning to for a few weeks now

then had a go at repairing some scratches in the front headlight using a hairdryer, it was affective with the really shallow scratches so I had a go with a heat gun on the deeper ones. That did not go so well as the headlight now looks like it has a permanent white bird poo on it - doh !:bangin:

• Like 1

Was braking going over a drain cover and heard a rather large knock, hoping it was just the drain or I've broken something. Car didn't feel any different afterwards so hopefully if something has broken, maybe just one of my front drop links (which are needing replaced anyway)