What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

dont have a picture of were i put my oem horn,but i move it across and the bolt that holds headlight behind grill i used that it sits just under bumper then out off site,only pic i have of my old blob with horns on using the holes allready in slam panel and brackets that come with the horns

2.jpg.09d55c8a798973d572318f742ae4852d.jpg

Well today I finished my project!! Exhaust quietened down.  The guys did a great job, added a stainless centre section.  Its amazing how much quieter it is.

I'm done now, went over budget of course lol.  

IMG_20170311_184244.jpg

Actually needs a proper polish 

• Like 2

Had nice day out with mrs.drove to cumbria and back.met another member and his lovely 2017 sti,mrs says that defo on short list for next car,she best get savin her pennys then me thinks [emoji53]

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Fitted new Muteki japanese wheel nuts as my cheap eBay jobs were becoming badly rusted (only bought to see how black wheel nuts would look with my gold wheels, lasted a year)... so much so that the key wouldn't go in one of them, nothing that a hammer couldn't sort!!

IMG_20170313_125439.jpg

IMG_20170313_130207.jpg

• Like 2