First scooby, its been a long wait!

jc1980

Hi all, just bought my first Scooby a UK Classic 2000 turbo with Prodrive Performance Package in Royal Silver, waited a long time for this, I have owned 2 Nissan 200SX previously years ago (S13 and S14a) but always fancied a Scooby for the looks and the 4wd car needs a little tlc body wise but generally a good honest car. Currently off road for improvements, a couple of upgrades & generally getting the car looking how I want it too. Current mods are nur spec exhaust decatted with race tubular manifolds, apexi high flow air filter and the Pro-Drive Performance re-map. I won't be modifying the car massively as its already plenty quick enough for me!

I am currently trying to source a standard exhaust manifold (post in the wanted section) as the race manifold makes the nur spec system sound too raspy at high boost.

Will post pictures in a couple of weeks when car is cleaned, polished and all sorted.

Don't know loads about these cars so any help will be much appreciated

Cheers Jon.

as above! also check you actually have the PPP set up alot of sellers say they have ! 

have you got a certificate ? 

given the changes cert wont make any difference

No mate, they did 3 packages 

- Internal

- External inc. chassis

- Engine / Performance 

OR you could buy all 3 for a extortionate Fee, I think this is what the WR sport then derived into

Mine had the external pack which had the funky fog lamps, the uprated suspension , different wheels with tyres and then the ECU with sportscat

Think i got the reciept at home somewhere detailling what it included  

yeah they did the packages, but the PPP refers to the engine only bit, the others were alot less advertised. My old calssic had the prodrive recaro's/interior option

I will dig that receipt out as the money was daft!! 

went to look at a classic for a mate that was advertised as PPP , pulled the intercooler and was standard pipe and standard ECU! lad said it ran 1.5 bar!!!!!!!!!!! further looking saw a boost valve! 

yep i wish they got them on mine too! they go for silly money now in the nice black like that (not the flourescent ones tho! eeekk) 

i think i read my suspension / wheel package was 2750ish plus vat