New round here and got meself my first Subaru

DubberDan

Hey everyone.

I picked up a 2004 Legacy estate a couple of months ago. Only the 2.0i as I'm not too bothered about thrashing it around and getting better mpg with my 2 dogs in the boot is more important for me. That said, am loving driving it and can see why folks do go for the bigger turbo engines ;-)

My ma had an old H-reg 2.5 Legacy years ago while I was at uni and I got to drive it when back at holidays. Always enjoyed driving that and getting my own newer one has reminded me why. I reckon I'm pretty sold on Subarus now.

The one mod I've done so far is to get the boot windows tinted for privacy and to help keep my woofers cooler.

subaru-blackedout.jpg

• Like 3

Nice looking car :) bought some tint for mine, hoping to do it some time soon!

If it's an auto you might be able to do the 'secret handshake' I think it's called from memory, to bring up some diagnostic codes. Works for my slightly older one anyway.

Never got stuck in snow/ice apart from one time I reversed into someone's steep drive and on the way out the car beached on the snow, but after removing some snow, no problem :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk