BBC: BRING BACK CLARKSON

Gambit

I don't think sky would get involved until the others contracts are up to be honest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I'd say thats why nothing official can be realised and everything being kept tight. especially if May or Hammond have another show being aired like the Toy's and Lego house May did. But lets face it who ever get's the show and if they get all 3 it's going to be huge. And I bet it will be aired at the same time as what will be left of TG. I doubt I'll even watch it now anyway. And to show my disapproval I even unliked Top Gear on face book Pftt that will show them  :lol:

Hamonds been doing stuff for Nat geo for a couple of years whilst still under contract to the BBC. Tbh I think Sky would shy away just because of the controversy Clarkson may cause. Look at the Andy Gray Richard Keys affair, there has been other talent sacked from sky for much less than Clarkson ever did.

But isn't Clarkson big friends with Rupert Murdoch I'm sure that would help things. Not to mention the mass amounts of revenue the show would bring. Hell I'm even tempted to get sky just for it :D 

But isn't Clarkson big friends with Rupert Murdoch I'm sure that would help things. Not to mention the mass amounts of revenue the show would bring. Hell I'm even tempted to get sky just for it :D 

I do you an offer for Sky half price for a year :D

• Like 1

The sacked Top Gear presenter was said to be mulling numerous offers for his post-BBC career - with Sky reportedly at the forefront of potential moves - but now it seems it won't be an easy road to drive down.

Reports prior to Clarkson's sacking revealed that there would be a bidding war between other networks for the ex-Top Gear host's talents but now it's been claimed the reports were short-sighted.

Sources at Sky have told gossip website Popbitch that despite Clarkson's close relationship with the Murdoch empire, he won't find a home on the network.

The website says: "Sources at Sky say despite its closeness to the Murdoch empire (column in the Sun; friend of Rebekah Brooks) they'd have some problems offering him a deal. Legal problems."

It goes on to say that Sky could face legal problems if they hired Clarkson - who was sacked after punching producer Oisin Tymon as part of a tirade of abuse - after the network sacked Andy Gray and Richard Keys for their "unacceptable and offensive behaviour".

Popbitch claims the pair's legal teams could revisit their case should Clarkson be hired, making Sky's position tricky.

I do you an offer for Sky half price for a year :D

Don't suppose there anything you can help with a new HD box, ours is on its last legs but they'll just want me to pay £300 for a new one, even though I've been with them 20 years. [emoji30]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Don't suppose there anything you can help with a new HD box, ours is on its last legs but they'll just want me to pay £300 for a new one, even though I've been with them 20 years. [emoji30]

Sorry no can do :( the only way round it is to cancel wait a month and sign up in the wife's name.

• Like 4

If you'd said a month ago I've just sold one of mine, may have a 1st gen one with the smaller hd in storage still. If I can find it your more than welcome to have it. Failing that I know of a couple of installers that I could speak to

• Like 1

You will find one cheap as chips on eBay.

Old name ? Are you a man of mystery [emoji50]

Yes, after my period of residence at her majesty's bequest I decided to start s new life when I left.

Or to be more accurate, when I got married my wife wanted to keep her name for her reasons, so to keep things tidy I changed my name so we could be Mr & Mrs X

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well that's doomed to failure. It'll be loose women does Top Gear. Top Gear was all about cars and fun and was classically "blokey". It's the BBC being PC again rather than thinking "what would the top gear fans want". Don't think I'll be watching if she's heading it up.

Haha yeah there's all kinds of stuff being touted, don't think they realise that it's those 3 that made the show what it was,

Loose women is the worst show on tv, if it was a load of blokes talking the amount of !Removed! they do it would have been pulled off the air years ago

Hasn't it got comfy seats. It's also got 6 gears but I've never gone fast enough to try it because that would be bad for the environment, it's also great for towing caravans. This car even has somewhere handy to keep my tissues, up here on the parcel shelf.

Top gear is over!