BBC: BRING BACK CLARKSON

Gambit

I have my doubts about all this sacking business. The BBC wants to cancel Top Gear,but can't just say "enough", so need a reason. Clarkson and crew set up the fisticuffs, and Clarkson is sacked. Top Gear is cancelled - job done. Clarkson, however, is not actually sacked from the BBC, as he will be chairing Have I Got News For You in a couple of weeks. When I was working, if I got the sack, I would not reappear a few weeks later in another section of the same employer.

This sounds like a conspiracy theory [emoji4]

However, just to add fuel to the fire. The BBC are currently filming a new motoring show where some people drive various cars across different counties etc while carrying out challenges to see which is the best car. Dies this sound slightly familiar? This being filmed at the same time as they're wrapping up Top Gear.

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

God I hope not I can't stand the unfunny ugly munter... coming from my profile picture  ^_^

And Top Gear with a female presenter isn't it just going to be renamed. World Most Dangerous Roads Season 2 Well they are now it's Presented by Sue Perkins. 

Yawn fest....  -_-

Loose Women do Top Gear! Which one will be the Stig? Will they also do light aircraft testing, so Carol Vordeman can stick her !Removed! in the air, climbing into the cockpit?

Well, cockpit got through!

Was chatting to a Russian friend of mine last night apparently JC has been offered x3 programmes by channels in Russia which he is happy to do as they are happy for him to record it in English.

His comment was (read with Russian dialect) " What da F*** are you doing in the UK?? - Jeremy Clarkson is bigger than the Queen!!"

I did have a hefty chortle whilst being in agreement - He is also much like the royalty a marmite subject

Can you imagine the 1st time he said something about the state or Putin ?

Not sure it would work Putin does bring a lot of it on himself, half nekkid horseriding/dog wrestling etc etc

Didn`t he once try to remove a bear?

Did you notice I censored myself  :)

I was wondering that, two possible outcomes from interpretation one impressive, the other somewhat unnerving [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if it was before or after he fought the beauty queen  :ph34r: