Japshow Finale 2nd October 2016

Gambit

20 hours ago, Xander said:

My photos are up guys. Dident get lots round the show but got all on our stand. They are on my Facebook page. http://www.facebook.com/AlexMcCranor

Hope that link works.

Great pictures alex! any chance of some tips for taking picsures of my car? I have asked my wife who is also a photographer but she has no interest in cars and is to busy to mess around with me!

I can use her gear though so any advice on what settings or lenses would be greatly appreciated. The colour saturation looks great on your photos and thats what I want to be able to do,unless its done on PS or light room? PM me if you like :)

Right this is what i got from pod what you guys think. ?

Pete,

Thanks for your email.

We have just about finalised our calendar for 2017 so although we’re not looking at bringing in any additional events, we could certainly look at doing something within an existing event such as a RWYB day if that would work with you?

What exactly are looking at doing please?

Was a great weekend, apart from all the traffic on the way home and the fact i suspect i caught something there. Been feeling crap all week. 

But i will be keeping my eye out for the next meet i can make it to.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Razz311 said:

Was a great weekend, apart from all the traffic on the way home and the fact i suspect i caught something there. Been feeling crap all week. 

But i will be keeping my eye out for the next meet i can make it to.

Always welcome mate 

3 hours ago, GeoffLeggy said:

I'm pretty sad and watch all the YouTube videos of the shows to see if we are shown.  

me too was pretty boring :laugh:

• Like 1

• 9 months later...