GO TRUMP !!

Piggysniffer

Well he's gonna have to have something to be able to line up all the un believers against and execute,

Think this extract sums it up quite well

The people of America have stepped into the abyss. The new president elect is an unstable bigot, sexual predator and compulsive liar; he is capable of anything

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, stants said:

Well he's gonna have to have something to be able to line up all the un believers against and execute,

Think this extract sums it up quite well

The people of America have stepped into the abyss. The new president elect is an unstable bigot, sexual predator and compulsive liar; he is capable of anything

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Sounds like that quote is from a hillary supporter. Given how bent hillary is better of two evils i woudl say.

Question is now, how long to hillary leaves the country rather than face charges?

Like Hilary much better , she a compulsive liar and in the pockets of big corporations .
Brexit will happen one way or the other, EU is heading to internal protest & bankruptcy, Greece scenario & immigration is ridiculous .Would you want give up the pound and become a full federation :-S I sure as f00k don't .

Companies can not keep going to likes of china for production as no work or wealth for the home country.
All these west european workers in uk do nothing but bleed money out of the country,
EU policy on food and car regulation is insanity ...

• Like 5

I would love for our government reduce foreign manufacture and add massive company tax for using it.
I would like buy tools made in UK like old days of Gordon, King D1ck & original Britool, companies like britool sold out to facom and now sell taiwan and china rebranded generic tools .Recently started dealing with UK Battery manufacturer Powerline, wish I could deal with few more ...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mr B said:

I would love for our government reduce foreign manufacture and add massive company tax for using it.
I would like buy tools made in UK like old days of Gordon, King D1ck & original Britool, companies like britool sold out to facom and now sell taiwan and china rebranded generic tools .Recently started dealing with UK battery manufacturer Powerline, wish I could deal with few more ...

Completely agree - Globalisation has worked for large Corporations, Asia and parts of Africa but has crippled industry in the UK - now is a great opportunity to get the country back on its feet manufacturing and exporting as well as the option to buy UK goods

Just need to avoid some classic British projects like the Allegro :ohmy:

• Like 3

^ lol

done some restoration work few years back on one of those for an old chap who loved it like a family member . awful but nostalgic :-)
Land Rover was about our best in the car world but sold out . Sad really young generation got very few opportunities in big manufacturing or much to be proud of .
I've been to Infar plant in taiwan and it amazing see the design & manufacturing capability they have, we really dropped the ball purely as big business wanted maximum profit and sleazy politicians let it happen .

glad he won,but wont change anything just like here he has to get changes past congress and they will block everything just like them 3 pedo judges have here,but that said he is not as stupid as the 1 sided media try to make him out to be,will be fun to watch what he does.

On 11/9/2016 at 2:49 PM, Sandals said:

I'm more concerned that at some point Trump will come over and meet the Queen.

Will he grab her by the pu ssy?

Haha probably!

As an American British person, I can honestly say I am really shocked that moron won the election (loosely, he actually lost the popular vote (the actual votes from voters, not the electoral college which dictates States etc.)). I'm by no means a Hillary fan, and I'm not a Trump fan either. Sad that such a big country could only come up with those two idiots as choices for the next POTUS.