what did you get for Christmas for your car

Phillip1993

9 hours ago, JamesJDMwagon said:

I saw a rally car running a 2.5l block with what I'm guessing was classic Heads because the inlet manifold was classic. I was wondering what that takes to do. Might be Cheeper then a stroker 

Did this engine have red/orange cam belt covers on it ?

Got this so far 🙂, hoping to pick up a hawk sti long block with a shot bottom end next week to rob for heads etc

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

This is very nice I like this Iv still got a block in the shed to do probably after Christmas now

Sent from mTalk

It's exciting for sure, only thing is, I'm trying not to add it all up for the finished job as the numbers get a bit scary haha

what you thinkin of doin block/engine wise mate

To be honest I don't no yet its a CDB so it thinking of doing something that will last and put a smile on my face [emoji1]

Sent from mTalk

11 hours ago, kershaw-330s said:

Finally got some proper Subaru / sti mats for my car , finally can take out the 350z mats haha it's only been 3years lol

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk

Where from? Been trying to find OEM Hawk STI mats for ages...

I got a Haynes manual off my sister! 😊👍🏻 And I got a little JDM red hazard light for myself 😂 Came in today's post!

For Christmas my bank gave me the gift of skipping a loan payment and adding it on the end with a $25 service fee. In the old days they would do it without a fee. Must be the Ebenezer Scrooge Bank. Another sneaky greedy method. But just the same God bless you all and Merry Christmas.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Finally got some proper Subaru / sti mats for my car , finally can take out the 350z mats haha it's only been 3years lol

Where from? Been trying to find OEM Hawk STI mats for ages...

I got a Haynes manual off my sister! [emoji4][emoji1303] And I got a little JDM red hazard light for myself [emoji23] Came in today's post!

Haha I got them from scooby world they do loads of different colours and styles