Forza Race event

stants

I could have a go if you send it, let me know how you want it to drive as well i like mine quite twitchy for example

Do you race wheel or pad ?

Sounds weird but the with the wheel it feels totally different.

My mate and i built identical spec gt2's a while back. Then tuned, him on pad me wheel. We swopped cars and neither could drive each others, mine seemed too slow to turn in and a bit vague where as his was over sensitive. I guess you have to take the wheel into account with steering angles and 'feel' if that makes sense ? I like

I just dont have the time to put into it these days one of the reasons i couldn't justify buying the new xbox

I use a pad always hated the wheel, I like a tight car that allows precise placement, that's why I have stuck with AWD, I'll send it over tonight. I'll save the tube do if you need to change the upgrades feel free. I tend to use a lot if street stuff over race to get more power and to use better tyres/ weight reduction.

I use Invar view and also only use manual gearbox although I've never used the clutch and no desire too, I'm learning enough already, I think I'm doing pretty well considering I've only just started racing without ABS and stability etc.

Using the Class D car as a base means you can change a lot of stuff which gives you more scope. Certainly the my old legacy is much faster than my 2011 impreza. That's why I can do a 9min lap in a transit because I can put a ford falcon engine in it without ever exceeding A600 Class.

Haha yeah cold tyres over cooked on the crest spat me across the otherside of the track game over. Was thinking about trying to gather it up but i thought i may have gone backwards into it. At the time seeemed like the best option

I've watched it a few times now does make me chuckle :D

Can only do 30 seconds too :(

And has to be the worst start on the 1st corner I have ever seen loads of shuntting going on :)

I will have a look at the video again see if anything else was worth taking from it 

Classic case of following someone else's braking point haha !

Bosh yep your right there, i forgot about the bora if you don't have dlc. I was too busy looking at the rothmans livery to pay any attention to where it came from

Ok no Stanton500 but Dog and Pete going over to wave at fans ;)

http://youtu.be/vBhRqW6Fdsg

HA HA, I had a bit of an ABS failure again (i.e. I forgot I hadn't got it) and Pete was tucked in drafting and just followed me, Sorry Pete but in the first vid I had another ABS failure and you were just there  :P

Classic case of following someone else's braking point haha !

Bosh yep your right there, i forgot about the bora if you don't have dlc. I was too busy looking at the rothmans livery to pay any attention to where it came from

Pete, 

I sent it too Gambit, he can send you a copy or let me know and I can send it to you, save you doing it