Forza Race event

stants

Sent the logo out and just designed a car so will try figure how to upload it to Forza and copy the picture :D

And it amazes me how you get them looking so good. twisting shapes and layering them. My cars not as good as I had planned :D but thats because I couldn't make the STI badges transparante :(

Took me awhile to find them but here you go :D

ian6.jpg

i531.jpg

As you can see not the exact same sponsors I'm to lazy and not good enough skill wise to do that :D

And a Forza 5 screenshot at Spar in James Hunts F1 car  :wub:

urs3.jpg

I was looking at the 24hr design you put up of the "real" car I reckon I could do that if that's what you want?

If you got time mate be great I know how long it takes to do the designs. I would still want the S.O.C in the same places though too ;)

But  I want it for the S04 can you still do it ? 

And if you can don't worry about the sun visor I know people put them on the roof but I think it look's !Removed! ;)  

I see it mate look amazing certainly have a talent for it :D

And the 3 tracks I have got the laps for each one 1st 8 laps 2nd 5 laps and 4 laps for the third race but only makes it about half hour long so didn't know if to do 4 tracks :D 

And no rush for my car mate :) 

Just been playing about with some set ups I bought. Not many good one for the HB :(

One was really good grip but no top end. The other was a S700 I was going to bring down but they are locked.

I could really do with a good set as a starting point as I don't have a clue what I'm doing. Any of the scoobs you guys are using would do.

What I was thinking of doing next season is have a couple of cars set up. I have a problem with the set up on fast tracks and the slower with more turns I think is impossible to have the perfect setup for them both. So I think at the end of this season we will all put what we want to see in the 2nd season anymore rule changes like 2 cars tuned for it that can only be used for the season, and so on. I will also have a look see if I can drag some more scooby owners to come and join us for the 2nd season but I have loved this season so far :)

Pete, are you still using the wheel to drive ? I've found that you have to set the car up different to using the pad, i've swopped identical car set ups with friends and found them un drivable. We could always stick stuff in the club garage so you could race with identical cars.

As for making it equal car wise i'll investagate the p.i handicap system in the game set up

I used to race in a club where you did just as I said before. you were allowed to put a street gearbox in, which allowed you to trim final gear, street suspension which allowed some basic tuning and aero mods. no race tyres or widened tyres only profile and wheel type allowed to provide the cosmetic look, and you were allowed to add whatever aero mods you wanted. not sure but I think you can limit the race type to street mods instead of race mods, with the limited tuning it starts to be more about the driver than the tuning ability of the driver?

you could also do what they do in touring car where everyone tunes their car up to A600 but the winner of a race has to drop one weight category "thus adding ballast or has to drop down to A590 class, if they win again then its A580 Class down to a max of A550 where they then sit, each loss from there lifts them 10 points

I'm easy willing to try anything, i'll have a look at setting the grid in reverse pi order, could always start people off in reverse order with a time delay i think theres handicaps for pi to it's something i've never looked at as who evere i race against there will allways be people better than me . I'll power it up in a bit and see. Could do a stock event too.