Forza Race event

stants

No same here I sorted the laps out for the 3 tracks will do the 4th one later too so will do 4 to try keep it nearly an hour long. the 1st track is a fast past track with just a few corners so with my set up at the minute I will be slow :D hence why I might try the two car's set up one for the fast tracks and one for the slower ones. 

Ok I think 8.30 should be fine then the polls mixed with 8.00 and 9.00 so to meet in the middle :D 

I reckon it should be limited mods as the difference you can get in A600 as so extreme depending on what you fit.

I reckon we should have the as suggested, a specific set of parts we can use that allows limited set up changes. To make the cars are essentially the same spec and to allow for differences in models you have a set min weight limit and max bhp. Make the class a set of parts and max power ect rather than the A600 max?

The thing is with that if you can't restrict the mods anyone could put parts on they want and as said before comes down to a trust thing. And would be hard to police it. This is why I said limit the cap to A600 with any mods with the aim of everyone trying to cap it at that I didn't think it would be as unbalanced as it is :(

We will have to have a look at the settings and see what can be restricted for it to work I think. Otherwise if still someone is racing off and pulling 8 seconds a lap over everyone else questions would be asked and it might just be they are that good. 

As Stanton500 said mate it's Forza 4 on the 360. Will move over to Forza 5 when more have the Xbox One. And more then welcome to join us it's all for a bit of fun really. But have a full league table with points and a race calender as to which races it will be :D 

Nice i hope it lets me online an there isnt a several terabyte update waiting for me, i had to check cause i couldn't remember wether 5 was out for 360 and 6 was for the one, its been a while since I've been on it. Just hope my gold hasn't run out

Do you guys race online on the 360 often?

Haven't got forza 4, but got forza horizon. Used to love a bit of online racing, but got out of the habit. Only got a 360 last year and it's hardly been used since really.

Race Driver Grid was my fave on ps3 until they pulled the online gaming on it grrr