Forza Race event

stants

Brilliant I'll drag a frock out for us both then ;)

I'm not into drag myself, but maybe I could get my tranny out.

Oh, god, gambit is rubbing off on me.

OH GOD that was worse than the first innuendo!

Quick, change subject.

I should be about on Sunday for a couple of races

• Like 2

Should be a good race then this weekend. And I agree I do enjoy it. Best thing to do Nick is get some Beers in mate I always have a few vodkas :) 

And I think for season 2 I'm going to post on the Forza forums looking for other Subaru owners that play it see if we can get some more in :)

They will need to be on the forums to race otherwise the Leader board won't work. If you get what I mean nobody will know who they are :)

And another thing I've set my steering to simulation and was shocked how much faster it makes it go I can shave almost a second a lap off. But if you mess up just a little bit it's not forgiving :(

Ive been scared to even look Stants. I bet I'm miles behind now haha. Oh well, all for fun. I have at least just set a better time in the Top Gear Test track to get me back to 2nd place. My internet is playing up at the moment so can't upload a pic to Gambit just yet. I'm sure I can get first back too, but after 20 laps I started making silly mistakes all the time so need a bit of a break before I try again.

And don't worry Gambit, I've always got a few tinnies in and will always be drinking. ;) pub will still win if it gets offered though haha.

• Like 1