What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Replaced my rear number plate because mine was stolen [emoji1303] outside my workplace in the middle of the day... Absolute f**king p**s taking c**ts

At least the car is still mine...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Might be worth reporting it the local police station. Just incase it was for a clone vehicle.

• Like 1

Yeah have done, I notified the met and they are flagging any car they find with that reg that isn't me... Chances are over the next week or so I'll get dozens of notices from the police for points etc

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

24 minutes ago, PazzaN96 said:

Replaced my rear number plate because mine was stolen emoji1303.png outside my workplace in the middle of the day... Absolute f**king p**s taking c**ts

Hopefully no tickets to follow!!

Edit- sorry, lagging.

Replaced my rear number plate because mine was stolen [emoji1303] outside my workplace in the middle of the day... Absolute f**king p**s taking c**ts

Hopefully no tickets to follow!!

Oh I know my luck, I've got a crime reference number now though so I can just appeal on them all

Got my paint chips sorted today - 5 chips for £30, and a VAT receipt to staple in the service book, so paint warranty intact. Paint Chip Techniques of Mansfield to the rescue! XV looked really happy, parked amongst expensive Mercs, Beemers and even a Maseratti!

Off to the euros this weekend for a couple of weeks then the day i come back off to Glastonbury so pretty eventful month, where my car will be sat doing nothing other than sulking in the sunshine,

anything i should do with it being sat for a month? or should it be fine?

11 minutes ago, tomobwfc said:

Off to the euros this weekend for a couple of weeks then the day i come back off to Glastonbury so pretty eventful month, where my car will be sat doing nothing other than sulking in the sunshine,

anything i should do with it being sat for a month? or should it be fine?

Give it a big cuddle and tell it you'll be back before it knows it. 

Seriously should be fine.  Maybe leave in handbrake on light as needed.  I don't leave cars in gear so not sure of that one. 

Give is a good hardshell wax maybe too.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, GeoffLeggy said:

Give it a big cuddle and tell it you'll be back before it knows it. 

Seriously should be fine.  Maybe leave in handbrake on light as needed.  I don't leave cars in gear so not sure of that one. 

Give is a good hardshell wax maybe too.

haha, im going to miss it, weve got a vw polo on hire when we land in france so that should be fun! haha

Just done the old to new coil conversation and wot a difference back to the way it should be if anyone is in 2 mines about doing it don't be it is well worth it [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1]

• Like 2

Just had one of the neighbours follow me home for the last mile on their push bike...said it sounds great and turns everyone's head [emoji41]

• Like 1

2 hours ago, savage bulldogs said:

Welcome to the world of boost n burble David emoji6.png

I dare say you'll get a few more waves off other scooby drivers now you have a scoop on the bonnet emoji41.png

If it's not broke .....upgrade it 😊

Its true - no scoop means less love from the scoobie fraternity :rolleyes:

broke out snowfoam and the vacuum cleaner, ran out of tyre foam with one to do, dont know if I will sleep tonight knowing one doesnt match. As I am now waiting for it to cool so I can apply some wax i might have to pop to Halfords wave my S.O.C. card and purchase some more :cool: 

• Like 1

Drove across Cambridgeshire to see my sister, with the windows down enjoying the sunshine and noise of the car. Even better drive when I peeved off a Mercedes  4x4 driver who shot up my rear in a 30 zone, once I was out in the open road I left him standing. This went on for 10 miles, thought he would have given up and got the message lol. I did have a smile on my face hehe. And I didn't speed once 😉😁

• Like 2

First wash and detail spray this evening; delighted with the lack of paint defects [emoji7]

778f3d8f7f95a03646b7295bef1a4ba5.jpg9522abf54f00c049f0474aae73abba35.jpg

Then went for a ten minute run to dry the brakes off [emoji6]

• Like 2

finished deep clean with meguires liquid wax product, £30 goes on easily enough and buffs off no problem but I think I will get through the whole bottle really quickly. Just a stop gap until I can get some higher end angel wax or dodo wax product.

Also purchased some Maguires 'compound', will be trying that next wash