What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

It leaves a lot of black/silver marks and they are really really difficult to remove. That's with curing times ranging from 30 seconds to 5 minutes. I've done the bonnet, my shoulders hurt and I think it looked nicer pre waxing. I think I might not use it anymore and get a synthetic to be honest.

Took my mate's daughter, who is daft about the car, to Krispy Kreme (eughhh! - her choice) for a girlie night out. As it was my treat she asked 'Can we stop in at KFC first?' - double eughhh - that is never food! Aside from the dodgy scran we enjoyed ourselves ;-)

• Like 1

I love KFC!

Never usually go there so no idea what to order! Last time I went into a fast food place was MacDogfoods, in desperation at 2am in Stockholm, and walked out because the smell was revolting and everyone was hammered. As this may become a regular date please recommend something edible! Nothing with those minging chips though <boak>. As for doughnuts, they look great but not got a sweet tooth - BF et al. will have polished them though :-)

In other news, I got my &#33;Removed&#33; kicked while sleeping by a black WRX who was hammering it up the road dodging in and out of traffic on the way home. I can only assume it was !Removed! envy :-)))

• Like 1

It's the best treatment I've found, and I've tried many, believe me.

You don't need the applicator they sell though....a 50p paint brush does just as well and you can be more frugal with the gel too. Had my bottle 3 years and still over half full. Only need to apply every 6 weeks or so.

Can be bought cheapest on Amazon at the minute

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Put the new (to me) wheels on, pretty rough looking at the moment but with good Toyo tyres, underinflated but will pump them up tomorrow although will have to use a hand pump to get some pressure in them before buying a new inflator as I found mine is broken:(