What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Had my car serviced today... done 12k miles now since buying my car in September 2014! Time flies when you're having fun! Desperately needs some new brake discs tho... I'm thinking a full black diamond kit for £410? 

• Like 1

post-4058-145150212859_thumb.jpg

My first plasti dip attempt not perfect but just peels off so if i fancy re doing i can going to do around the radio when its abit less windy

Started to peel as i was rough getting the gear knob sock back on [emoji53]

post-4058-145150214063_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Finally got it to the jet wash and done a rubbish job of it haha still most of the dirt gone but needs a proper wash really.

Also booked in to finally get my exhaust finished not till end of Jan but still can not wait for it to be finished.

--

I make Films for businesses and people. I also make websites.

• Like 1

Started to think fitting the avcr would be a good idea today [emoji41]

Had another idea to have a few early beers while doing some research on how to wire it in [emoji39]

3 hrs and 7 beers and a couple of jd's later

20151231_161043_zpsksdy0t3k.jpg

This little lot is frying my brains and will be going back in the box until the new year [emoji23]

Have a goodn fellas [emoji482] [emoji322]

If it's not broke .....upgrade it

• Like 1

Started to think fitting the avcr would be a good idea today [emoji41]

Had another idea to have a few early beers while doing some research on how to wire it in [emoji39]

3 hrs and 7 beers and a couple of jd's later

20151231_161043_zpsksdy0t3k.jpg

This little lot is frying my brains and will be going back in the box until the new year [emoji23]

Have a goodn fellas [emoji482] [emoji322]

• Like 1

At least I think I've sussed how to plumb it in now [emoji4] but that big bit of paper with covered in squiggles and bubbles is the "quick start" guide when setting it up [emoji15]

the school boy error of being too !Removed! to drive didn't help with the productivity this afternoon [emoji4]

As I need to do a run in each gear so it can learn the differences in vacuum under different loads ,so it can then duplicate the same boost targets/curve in every gear by itself .

Well once I sober up enough to decipher the "quick start " bubble code

• Like 3

I just ripped out my eculabs. I like the functions and it is very very good for the money ... But what I'm planning with the car I need to physically see stuff so

Apexi back in ! Base map loaded

Mate coming sat with datalogit to copy my old map , and change turbo over , while I delete the dump valve and measure for a harness bar