What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

I drove to and from work :)

And got my MPG up to 31.2 haha

I can't help but think my MPG would be a bit higher if i had decent brand tyres on it. It came with new set of cheap "event" tyres.

dependant on how you go with the tyres it may get worse - skinny hard tyres = low grip but low rolling resistance / friction so less power needed to move that means higher MPG

super sticky wide tyres means high grip, great performance but lower mpg as it takes more power to deal with the increase friction

• Like 1

Well that's a lot better than the mileage that I get.

But today I have filled up with £35 of Shell's finest, changed the oil (yesterday), and changed the spark plugs today, seems to have fixed all my problems for a lot less that I thought it might.

• Like 1

Haha not finished yet, i'm at work so drained & replaced filter just about to fill up.

Spoke to martin as sheff subaru and he said do the dry crank. Told me an easier way of pulling the 2 main 30amp fuses in the main box.

So i'll gonna go check the levels now i'm on me dinner and crank her :-)

Had to drive it to the post office sorting office to pick up a parcel only to find they have dug up most the car park and it was rammed. So managed to turn round in what short spaces was left because everyone else was needing turn round. As I was leaving the carpark a bloke returning to his van pointed that he was leaving soon for me to get his space, Which was nice of him so I reversed back a bit to give him some room no sooner did he get out some ****** that was already parked up waiting for someone drove straight in. :angry:  So I pulled along side here whilst looking at her gave the scoob some massive revs to let her know I wasn't happy at all and had to go to sports direct car park  :angry:

I was mad but I'd been up since 3 this morning so a bit tired too. Normally I would just take it on the chin and have been on my way. 

Have you heard anymore about the stickers ? 

If not he's been emailing me again about japfest I will drop it in for you and Gem again :D 

I don't know why he didn't get pink to be fair before.