What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Chucked a sponge at the old girl , stuck £40's worth of shell's finest and went for a b road blast :-D

came back via carriage way , scalped a 330 beemer (hollow victory I know) and a 10 plate cupra r ,twice as one dose didn't cure him .

put another £20 of juice in and went home with the (very frothy) 4 pint of milk lol

• Like 3

today fitted four pot calipers new pads and bigger discs ...note calipers are not brand new but are in good working order discs pads all new and seen something i like heres link

http://www.japshop.co.uk/acatalog/XXR-527-18-INCH-ALLOYS.html

hope you can see them will be getting arches to just got to smooth other half over if you get me

not sure on colour yet like the gold ones

• Like 1

I drove to and from work :)

And got my MPG up to 31.2 haha

I can't help but think my MPG would be a bit higher if i had decent brand tyres on it. It came with new set of cheap "event" tyres.

Fuelled up at tesco for the second time and found my first tank has given me my best mpg to date! Shocked is the word....could be the effect of the better oil used at the recent service as this is the first brim to brim since. Be interesting to see what I get from a tank of Shell now.

For the record 33.6mpg

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk