What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

like the look of your forester antlockyer looks a clean example buddy

Cheers mate, it is pretty clean. Couple of annoying things like the radiator going after 2 weeks of ownership and a bit of an oil drip now and again on the exhaust but all in all a lovely car.

Was dark when I finished polishing off the gloss coat.

Wish I'd taken pics as I went along the Bilt Hamber auto wheel cleaner was awesome. You spray it on clear and it' turns purple getting darker as it's cleans. I had a weeks worth of red stuff breaking in dust on the wheels. After spraying the auto cleaner on, leaving them for 5 mins, they just jet washed off with not a spec of brake dust on them. Just shamied them off and they were done.

Bought some new wheels so I can take the current ones off and give them a refurb. And it was cheaper than getting new tyres so thought why not. No harm in having a second pair of wheels. Oh and showed up a guy in his audi, trying to impress the girl he was with and couldn't resist, he though he had me for a while until the turbo came in, couldn't be bothered to switch down to second. Look of embarrassment on his face was priceless as was her laughing.

• Like 2

Washed and waxed, nice and shiny, I like shiny things

And just rainXd the windows too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ah I love rain x, amazing stuff!

I found it tended to leave the window smeared for about 30secs when it was raining, on really works if you going over 50mph. Then it's great fun watching the water bead off. I drove for about 10 mins without the wipers on when it was hammering down.

Looks good Pete and good choice with the Dec's :) 

Started by removing the alternator again and had fun and games sorting the sensor unit out. But found time to wash and clean the inside and out :D 

I found it tended to leave the window smeared for about 30secs when it was raining, on really works if you going over 50mph. Then it's great fun watching the water bead off. I drove for about 10 mins without the wipers on when it was hammering down.

Trick with rainX is to smear it all over the windscreen, allow it to dry, DO NOT buff it clear, just hose it off with loads of water, it'll be clear and bead much better. 40mph on mine the windscreen blows clear and my windscreen isn't very sloped. I drove all through the heavy rain in feb hardly using the wiper, I also use the RainX screen wash which prolongs the life if the rainX

I've been told that's Maguire's car Polish will do the same thing but last longer, not had the nerve to put polish on a windscreen though.

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk