What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

more last night than today, finally sorted the irritating hesitation between 2-3krpm by cleaning the MAF sensor. its been irritating me since i bought the car but came to the conclusion it was normal, clearly not since it pulls alot better than it ever has with no hesitations or flat spots. its also cleared my mpg issue, was getting 25-28 mpg now up to 33-37 HALLELUJAH! 

• Like 1

Ain't been doing much to the soobs :( got a car cover for the weekend, going to get her on some axles and underseal, planning to order a fuel pump next Sunday followed by trying to strip the gearbox out again to replace the seal.

If I can't take the release bearing fork shaft bolt thingy out I'm just going to pull out my whole engine with the tranny attached.

Oh and I'm also going to get a evening job soon!

500bhp by 25 is the target!!!! Ppg dog engagmemt atleast! And a 2.1 or 2.35!!!

Sent from my MX4 Pro using Tapatalk

• Like 1

thought about cleaning car this morning,changed my mind its cold :huh: stop my windows misting up with a little trick from internet,was not sure if it would work but thought i would try it.put a bit off kittie litter in a sock and put it in your car it will absorb the moisture in the car.i have had it in my car now a week under the seat and no misty windows :biggrin:

thought about cleaning car this morning,changed my mind its cold huh.png stop my windows misting up with a little trick from internet,was not sure if it would work but thought i would try it.put a bit off kittie litter in a sock and put it in your car it will absorb the moisture in the car.i have had it in my car now a week under the seat and no misty windows biggrin.png

I have a silica gel sachet sat at the base of my windscreen that does the same [emoji106]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Scraped the frost off for the first time this winter this morning. Meant the car was sat running for a min or two with the blowers on...shame for the neighbours...they will love to learn the nur spec hahaha

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 2