Other vehicles

Rps

Wot else is sat on your drive apart from the subaru? 

Ive got a citroen relay gti vtec turbo 

0-60 in about a week20170217_163706.jpg

But i dont get whiplash everytime i drive it like the scoob lol

Need to get yourself a fairing and made for those ladders mate, must kill the areo 🤣

I've a 2015 swb tranny

and just bought a new push iron, for the purpose of getting fit again, ran up 5 flights of stairs the other day and nearly had a heart attack

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, W444AJD said:

a mere £1200 for a 2003 WRX wagon...https://www.gumtree.com/p/subaru/subaru-impreza-wrx-wagon-2003/1221795806

oh and our other car is a sensible diesel hatchback...2013 Hyundai i30 - it feels really heavy, but 55mpg + so cant complain.

Tbh mate if i was holding a mini id assume it wud feel heavy 😆

• Like 1

Going beserk with cars at the minute. My sti obviously misses got an A3 cabriolet bought a Peugeot 307 for travelling to work and just bought a fiat 500 now. Not to mention the 2 suzuki's GSXR 1000 K4 limited edition & GSXR 750 srad bit of an ongoing project. 

• 1 month later...

Ford Transit Connect LWB Hi-top van in white. The sort that looks like half a Tourneo taxi, with a window in the nearside sliding door, and windows in the back doors. Use it for transporting Choccy Labrador to various walkies sites, trips to the tip and B&Q!

AETV79125275_1b.jpg

black Vito 2002 - bought to get crossers to the tracks but has been very useful transpoting my old Fizzer to brands hatch and garages etc plus tip runs & terrier transport but the tin worm is starting to come through now though so will be replaced eventually, dont think I would be without one now - so useful - do like the look of the new ford tranny