What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

I'd imagine that would only happen if there was coolant going into the oil? Which, at this point, I'm lucky enough not to have. It really does just need to be a quick fix to get me through its MOT in a couple of weeks, then I can do something about getting it sorted properly.

• Like 1

Are the heads on the other engine straight ?

Why not just buy new gaskets and drop that set on ? After the inconsistent results of the gasket repair stuff I'd be wary of turning it again ?

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

Took 3 hrs to wash ,polish and get a coat of poor boys sealant on my front wheels [emoji15]

Probably spent more time chasing the bull dog around the garden as it kept licking the rims and running off with my wax soaked micro fibre cloths .

Burnt my upper arms in the sun and knackered from chasing the mutt so the rear wheels just got a rinse (mission aborted) [emoji5]

Beer in the shade time now [emoji41]

• Like 1

I'm knackered, spent time being a big kid at my nieces birthday party.... no one told me the bouncy castle wasn't for adults ;). Good fun! Glass of wine now and a pizza. Was going to get fuel in the Subaru but will go tomorrow instead.

Are VF-34 turbos all around the price they are on Scoobyworld? I'm considering the change since I've chucked so much money at my car but £1400 is all of my months wages in one fell swoop. I'd still need injectors, fuel pump and bigger top mount to make the most of it! I spent £2k getting the car back on the road lol.

Just compiled my shopping list. Front gearbox seal is leaking so....box out front seal, rear seal, drive shaft seals, crank seal, all a respectable £36. Clutch for the sake of it £193 for oe. Now the worse part. Prop bearing has slight play. Icp tells me you can't buy it separate so a new prop is £700 plus.

Debating what clutch to go for. But I think it'll be a second hand propshaft.

Just compiled my shopping list. Front gearbox seal is leaking so....box out front seal, rear seal, drive shaft seals, crank seal, all a respectable £36. Clutch for the sake of it £193 for oe. Now the worse part. Prop bearing has slight play. Icp tells me you can't buy it separate so a new prop is £700 plus.

Debating what clutch to go for. But I think it'll be a second hand propshaft.

what power you running?

well all iv done is put £20 worth of v,power in & go to work, you boys spend some amount of money on your cars dont know how you afford to keep it up .

• Like 1

well all iv done is put £20 worth of v,power in & go to work, you boys spend some amount of money on your cars dont know how you afford to keep it up .

I don't use mine as a daily that's how.

Have booked my wheel in to be fixed after spending best part of a grand getting them I can not drive around with a curbed one so having to pay to get it done even if I am the only one who notices.

Not cheap but I know the guy is good.

--

I make Films, Websites and social media for people