What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Here's a few pic of my front mount I've just put in honestly was not fun especially as I have larger alloy rad too. Just a really tight fit a lot of cut hands and expletives used. 

The car is transformed boost has creeped up 2psi and spoils so much quicker must of had a massive boost leak on the old top mount I knew it was a little cracked. 

IMG_1014.JPG

IMG_1016.JPG

• Like 3

2 hours ago, savage bulldogs said:

Nice work james emoji41.png

Had my front bumper on and off more times than a brides draws when trimming the back of the bumper to fit over the fmic emoji23.png

Proppa pita of a job , not long till injectors and remap then ?

Haha yes certainly a pain of a job got done at 5am the girlfriend was not happy 😅 

Well im waiting on injecor adapters but got this the other day just having a play 

image.jpg

• Like 1

My driveway is still not finished , scoobs still parked up round the in laws [emoji57]

Starting to miss boost n burble big time , can't wait to see this view again, its been 10 days n 3 hrs and I feel like I've lost a family member lol .

28795bf6cc1f5cddb9fc45c8794f835f.jpg

• Like 1

Washed and packed the Subaru up ready for my mate collecting it tomorrow once the wheels are back.

Picked up the Mondeo... almost 80 quid to fill it! but almost 600 miles of range apparently.

Will be sad to see her drive off!

• Like 1

Washed and packed the Subaru up ready for my mate collecting it tomorrow once the wheels are back.

Picked up the Mondeo... almost 80 quid to fill it! but almost 600 miles of range apparently.

Will be sad to see her drive off!

Where's the dislike button [emoji107]

I'm sure you'll be back with boost n burble withdrawal at some point Alex

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, savage bulldogs said:

Where's the dislike button emoji107.png

I'm sure you'll be back with boost n burble withdrawal at some point Alex

There is no doubt I will get one again in the future... this time will start with an STI :D

It is nice though driving a car that tells me I have 650 miles to go until empty!

• Like 1

Looks like i might make it to a car show this year after all. A guy on nesf is trying to get a stand together for a car show at Newcastle racecourse on 12 August [emoji106]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

17 minutes ago, david1972 said:

Looks like i might make it to a car show this year after all. A guy on nesf is trying to get a stand together for a car show at Newcastle racecourse on 12 August emoji106.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd possibly be up for this if there are more spaces available, I'm fairly local to Newcastle. 

Looks like i might make it to a car show this year after all. A guy on nesf is trying to get a stand together for a car show at Newcastle racecourse on 12 August [emoji106]

I'd possibly be up for this if there are more spaces available, I'm fairly local to Newcastle. 

Nice one....get on the nesf Facebook page and message the guy sorting it [emoji106]

15 minutes ago, david1972 said:

Nice one....get on the nesf Facebook page and message the guy sorting it emoji106.png

Thanks 👍

Washed, then went for a drive to snakes pass, heard it's a nice drive and never been so it put me off doing my management assignment for work for abit longer haha

Got stuck behind someone doing 30 for about 15 miles though which wasn't ideal