What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Finally sourced the tail light problem. Idiot gave me the wrong bulb. Looked nearly identical. Anyways took it back and he gave me the right one. All sorted now. Also rang up subaru and ordered the airbag recall and will book MOT in at the same time when it's in 😬

13 minutes ago, david1972 said:

Coming home from Cyprus in an hour back to my scooby....whats the chances it won't start tomorrow emoji23.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My scooby sat parked for over 3 weeks when i went on holiday... fired right up!

17 minutes ago, Rossi said:

Selling my wrx sti hatchback 2008 blue 20,000 miles full Subaru service and 12 mot if anyone interested 

Set up a thread in the for sale section - include photos and a price

Well, as much as I love my Scooby I think I'm going to sell her. At this moment in my life I need a sensible and economical (aka boring) car. Not all bad news as the person who has helped me over the past couple of years work on it is looking very likely to buy it... I'll get him to sign up so I may not be as active, but my Subaru will be!! 

• Like 1

Don't do it !

You will be sad like me now I'm scoob less unless you want to trade me for my 09 plate focus with 90k 4 fresh tyres and a new cambelt [emoji23]

Seriously it's slow as hell and you wouldn't want it but it's only costing me 50 quid a month in fuel as opposed to 30 a week and I'm not attracting idiots at every opportunity so that's it's only good point

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, stants said:

Don't do it !

You will be sad like me now I'm scoob less unless you want to trade me for my 09 plate focus with 90k 4 fresh tyres and a new cambelt emoji23.png

Seriously it's slow as hell and you wouldn't want it but it's only costing me 50 quid a month in fuel as opposed to 30 a week and I'm not attracting idiots at every opportunity so that's it's only good point

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I know I'll miss it... but my money could go to better things at the moment. Don't worry though, I'll get another scooby down the road... will go STI next time :D

• Like 1

No idea what hubs they'd use on wrc cars but the newage sti r180 hubs ,bearings and driveshafts are the strongest 1's fitted to road scoobies

Cheers buddy

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Been a proper moron.

Supposed to be going to Japshow. Ticket bought, cleaned and waxed yesterday, didn't even go to pub in lovely sunshine yesterday so I wouldn't be too rough. Then what do I go and do? Overfill it with oil that's what [emoji35][emoji35]. Proper fuming with myself. Blame it on being tired, rushing, I don't know. But for some reason I just poured a full litre in without checking as I go along like normal. No idea why, its like I had a brain !Removed! or something.

Now cars stranded until I can sort draining it. So !Removed! off!! [emoji35]

£30 just wasted on ticket and oil now too. Argh!!

My scooby is sold! Didn't take much convincing for my mate to buy it! As of Wednesday, I will be the proud owner of a rather high spec 2007 Mondeo. Very nice, smooth and comfortable... will still have boost as it's a turbo diesel!

So I will take her to work tonight one last time, then she will sit on axle stands as the wheels get done again then off she goes to my friend!