What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Well, I've had a look at my sidelight issue today.

Started by checking the parking light switch. No problems there as rears still light up. Fuse next, no probs as expected.

Just as I feared...time to try and remove the headlight units again. Drivers side first, no problem. Great I thought, this is going to be 10 mins max. Bulb replaced, tested, light refitted.

On to the passenger side. An hour and a half later and the stupid thing still won't come out. Given up again.

I now have one sidelight working, which looks worse than none. Not happy [emoji20]

Anyone want to buy an auto wrx?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Taking it back to garage again next week; new bulbs ordered today. Going back to osram cool blue intense from these pappy cree LEDs

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

tried some orange tiger grip gloves - must admit slightly more expensive than the blue of white ones I have tried in the past but am very impressed, stand up to more spanner twirling than the others.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321556993869?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

IT'S ALIVE! Dicked about with the AVCR hoping it might kick the pump, turned it off on the settings and then did a pull.... 0.5bar of boost...but no issue. Turned the AVCR back on with the A setting (what t was on originally) and did another pull, NO juttering! Fingers crossed that fixed it...either that or it just needed a few cycles to get it working properly.

• Like 1

Ordered front and rear roll bars drop links and an anti lift kit today , from scooby parts , never used them before . [emoji389]

Fitting all that yourself?

Ordered front and rear roll bars drop links and an anti lift kit today , from scooby parts , never used them before . [emoji389]

Fitting all that yourself?

Me and my mate will do the roll bars and drop links, but I may have to get a garage to do the anti lift kit depends if it needs to be pressed in .

Tim's good stuff always arrives swiftly and never had a problem with him, plus if your cheeky usually knocks 10% off the bill if you mention soc

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

46 minutes ago, stants said:

Tim's good stuff always arrives swiftly and never had a problem with him, plus if your cheeky usually knocks 10% off the bill if you mention soc

Can't stop say ScoobyWorld was particularly swift in shipping...

Never are and thier customer service is !Removed! !

Hoping that I won't need their customer service lol , tbh they seem better than amber were , I got my tracking number yesterday for the anti lift , and in the same email I got confirmation saying that the anti roll bars etc were coming direct from white line . Although their site did make me laugh . You have two delivery options , free which means collect from Milton Keynes haha or an £8.99 option which was described as best way . What ever that is hahaha

Never are and thier customer service is !Removed! !

That's ok because I'm using scooby parts ;)

replaced my downpipe with invidia catless one today...

what heatshild do you recommend at?

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

turbo blanket and wrap the downpipe (bit late seeing as you've already installed it

51 minutes ago, stants said:

Turbo blanket and wrap the downpipe (bit late seeing as you've already installed it

I've seen mixed results about this. Some say heatwrapping doesn't make any difference...

Anyways, so from one problem to the next. Now only peak boost at .6-.7bar...nothing changed except for the new pump from the other day.

Ordered a VAG COM cable.

Second hand front eibach anti roll bar turned up today, shame I work away from home so haven't seen it yet. Need to double check the diameter and order new bushes for it and get it and the new whiteline rear arb both powder coated.

Interesting tid bit from Andy Forrest today in a email about the fuel pump issue I was having with the stutter:

"If the car has been tuned to match a low performing fuel pump, then a high flow pump is fitted, it is likely that the car will run too rich at high rpm/load and could misfire as a result."

• Like 3