Owners age

Rkidder

Don't worries, I'm 45 and only got mine last year. But I didn't want one with a big tail fin. So I've got a silver spec d WRX. It kinda blends in. And the pro drive exhaust is a nice gentle sound. Not 'boy racer' loud lol. And tbh any kinda sports car at our ages we get ridiculed for having. I love em and intend on keeping it for a long time.

• Like 1

I've left my car standard, although I was thinking of putting a prodrive back box on. Do you get any problems with the engine management light when you change them?

Not that I know of. But I didn't fit mine. It was on the car when I bought it. Shouldn't think you would get a problem, unless you have a damaged sensor. But I could be wrong

• Like 1

18 classic sport

20 classic sport 2

20 classic sport 3

21 classic sport 4

27 blob wrx ppp

28 (just) current blob wrx sti

Got into scoobs as my uncle worked at scooby clinic so from like 12 was always around them and said when im a big boy il have my own lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BrianP1 said:

28 - RB5

33 - RB5 (second one)

36 - Legacy

37 - P1

38 - Outback

12 (and acting like a kid at christmas) - WRX STI 2017 (Delivery April 1st!) 

You're never too old!!!!

Edited for accuracy ;)

• Like 3

52! 😱 Had the Scuby for 2 years and love it. Introduced to them by my next door neighbor who is a few years older than me.

Sent from my HTC Desire 530 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

50 in a couple of weeks with a blob sti had it 2 1/2 years now and honestly believe the people (friends) that say mid life crisis or things similar are just jealous. Bought it cos I love the sound and rally heritage just awesome. No way could I or would I splash £60,000 + to get near the performance I bought for £8,500 2 1/2 years ago put a massive smile on my face every time I drive her. 😍😍😍😍😍👍👍👍👍👍😎😎😎😎😎

28 - RB5

33 - RB5 (second one)

36 - Legacy

37 - P1

38 - Outback

40 - WRX STI 2017 (Delivery April 1st!) 

You're never too old!!!!

Anybody else thinking that sales of the wrx sti are going to rocket with the new tax system from April....£140 a year to tax; happy days [emoji41]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk