What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

It's a car that really attracts attention of cars with little power lol.

Everything went great except for headlight fitment. Car is healthy and running smooth still, also feels better to drive with pumped up tyres and new rear pads :).

• Like 2

It does lol I've had just about every car want to have ago from freelancers to white van man in transits and sprinters. :(

And always one think that will go wrong lol I still need to find why my headlights don't work sure it's an earth but buggered if I can find out :(  

Well so far today just the one moron in a Kia Ceed for some reason wanted to be on my rear bumper so I left him[emoji23]Not sure why some people try it on I really don't get it. But does get annoying sometimes. 

Closer people drive up my rear the slower i drive.then when they get fed up n try over take i speed up n stay same speed as them so they carnt pull back in.they end up bac behind me going slow n wavin their arms about like their listenin rav music lol

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

As I have no wheels back from the spraying place yet, I've upgraded the bulbs/headlights....

big difference, alreadyimage.thumb.jpeg.8e2f2d741274495626f009badb63fe11.jpeg

Any links to the bulbs bud ?

I'm running so called osram "night breakers"........ night breakers my ar5e more like nightingale fooking candles[emoji23]

If it's not broke .....upgrade it 😊

• Like 2

Sorry I meant my full beams still not working not headlights :unsure:

1 hour ago, aucky said:

Closer people drive up my rear the slower i drive.then when they get fed up n try over take i speed up n stay same speed as them so they carnt pull back in.they end up bac behind me going slow n wavin their arms about like their listenin rav music lol

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

I do this as well sometimes :laugh: 

Looks loads better that Dan :pimp:

• Like 1

These are the bulbs I got, eBay item 291026214607 sides are the same power but the main lights have done the trick well!! :thumbup:

@Scoobyghost @savage bulldogs 

Top man. I can't seem to order though. Doesn't matter what offer I make it comes back with an error. I'll keep trying. Can't go wrong for a fiver.

• Like 1