What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Bookmarked a few wrx imprezas on the trader last night.....in the interests of research only of course my dear [emoji14]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Added a few Foz turbos this afternoon for good measure too [emoji6]

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Scoobydoobydan said:

Sent the alloys off to be refurb and new colour will get em back Friday 

ordered new speakers Vibe Black Airs after reading reviews on them!! Looks like a good Friday/weekend lined up for me :thumbup:

What colour??

Got the car back!!

Freshly cleaned injectors fitted, new plugs, oil and filter (again), new HID bulb (not cheap lol).  Went on rollers but for some reason the primary turbo did not want to play fair so still at stock boost.  The boost on secondary seems harder than before and the intake noise is mental!  Dont think its boosting higher from what I could make out which is odd but need to check properly tomorrow because the light in the boost gauge packed up recently :mellow:

Original primary down pipe with cat fitted for MOT.

Anyway, glad to have it back and still loving it.

• Like 3

So after my disappointing search for more boost on the rollers I decided to do the 'Telephonewire' mod that involves 2mins worth of work to re jig some vac hoses.  I am now getting a solid 1.1 bar on the primary and 1.2 bar on the secondary :biggrin: .  Hard to hear if there is any detting as all I can hear is induction lol buts is super smooth thats for sure.  Booked in next Weds for a power run to make sure all the fuelling is correct.  Fingers crossed! 

• Like 1

Well so far today just the one moron in a Kia Ceed for some reason wanted to be on my rear bumper so I left him :laugh: Not sure why some people try it on I really don't get it. But does get annoying sometimes. 

• Like 1