What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

10 minutes ago, savage bulldogs said:

Wife just text me saying a big (coilover shaped) box has arrived emoji41.png

So I'm currently trying to think of a excuse to go home early but I think my customer wants their kitchen finished emoji107.png

If it's not broke .....upgrade it 😊

:laugh:

!Removed! customers! :angry: 

Yeah how inconsiderate [emoji57]

Just cos they've no kitchen until I've finished plastering it ,they think I shouldn't go home a dribble on my shiny scooby stuff [emoji23]

Oh well at least I'll get paid in "4 wheel alignment vouchers " on Friday when it's finished [emoji6]

• Like 1

2 hours ago, savage bulldogs said:

The coilovers arrived today emoji41.png

32b72cfb7a40dbc00e4e2ae554163e18.jpg

37fd63979a7b38c4bdaa4191173fcd6d.jpg

on first impressions they do seem very well made but I obviously won't know if they're any good till I've got them fitted

Do you need any additional parts to fit there or are they just a direct swap out, setup, alignment and off you go?

They just bolt on my gc8 .

If you don't want to have to take the back seat out to adjust the damper I'd buy some "extenders"

I've got elbaich camber bolts on the rear of mine allready but if you want to adjust the rear camber I'd get 1 set of those before you get it aligned .

I emailed Edwin direct from a link on their cyberspeeds website ,very helpful fella who generally replied within a hour during the day

I was stood looking at my car last night waiting to get cash out and I realised the only thing letting my car down is the mudflaps. They are the pale blue prodrive ones and they just don't blend with the car. So looks like I'm adding another thing to my list of wants....

Those coilovers look really nice, It's a shame you can't see them all the time. Hope they work how you want them to Savage :).

• Like 1

A member on my local forum is selling his bug sti ,I haven't seen it in the flesh for a couple of years but he does look after it and it's well priced imo

http://www.scoobycity.co.uk/forums/forum/classified/for-sale/771402-sti-import-for-sale

I think it's a bargain cos it's sub £4k with a 2.1 stroker forged lump mated to the standard jdm 6 speed .

if you click the link try not to get mesmerised by the seller's avatar ,gambit especially lol

1 hour ago, savage bulldogs said:

A member on my local forum is selling his bug sti ,I haven't seen it in the flesh for a couple of years but he does look after it and it's well priced imo

http://www.scoobycity.co.uk/forums/forum/classified/for-sale/771402-sti-import-for-sale

I think it's a bargain cos it's sub £4k with a 2.1 stroker forged lump mated to the standard jdm 6 speed .

if you click the link try not to get mesmerised by the seller's avatar ,gambit especially lol

I just get too tempted when I see things like that! cars not bad either :tongue:

Seriously though if I had the space thats exactly what Id be looking for.