What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

4 hours ago, savage bulldogs said:

The meisterr zeta-r coilovers, extenders and anti corrosion spray emoji4.png

Just gotta get home quick and delete the invoice from my p.c email account before the Mrs sees it emoji39.png

If it's not broke .....upgrade it 😊

Exciting times for a couple of reasons then lol!  When do you reckon you'll get them on?

I haven't got anywhere dry to work, so it will be a bit weather permitting [emoji57]

Hopefully not next weekend but the weekend after but i do still need to decide what pads to switch the current red stuff for and get some new bleed nipples /dust caps for the brembos

There's a few people thinking about coilovers on here so I'll take a few pics and chuck em on my project thread when I do

Email what email [emoji48]

• Like 1

Tried to remove (stant's) sti throttle peddle to complete the set .......

Cut my hand ,whacked my thumb with a club hammer and probably caught a cold [emoji35]

So I gave up and I'm now currently drinking beer indoors and stealthily trying to buy a new header tank without the Mrs spotting me [emoji23]

• Like 4

One nice day and everyone goes crazy !

Started to knock up a bracket for my catch can, one benefit of visiting the folks is unlimited access to the 40+ years of man cave clutter, poking around I found a perfect sized & shaped bracket with a hole that needed opening up ever so slightly, shame my hoses are at work.

@savagebulldogs did you ever get round to fitting the outrigger bushes ?

One nice day and everyone goes crazy !

Started to knock up a bracket for my catch can, one benefit of visiting the folks is unlimited access to the 40+ years of man cave clutter, poking around I found a perfect sized & shaped bracket with a hole that needed opening up ever so slightly, shame my hoses are at work.

@savagebulldogs did you ever get round to fitting the outrigger bushes ?

Na they're still in the bag, cos it seems like far too much hassle to start pulling the back end to bits .especially as it's only done 85k and there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with it atm

Took her out for a spirited drive yesterday, kept getting stuck behind cars so gave up and had her washed :).

Saving up to have my gearbox done and also still looking for indicator holders because no one is getting back to me about them.

Got a loud, single clunk coming from the nsf every time I lift off the brake pedal today [emoji53]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loose or sticky brake pad ?

Or it could be your "non wrx" causing a severe lack of "sweet looking foz sti "[emoji87]

Got a loud, single clunk coming from the nsf every time I lift off the brake pedal today [emoji53]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loose or sticky brake pad ?

Or it could be your "non wrx" causing a severe lack of "sweet looking foz sti "[emoji87]

If it's not broke .....upgrade it [emoji4]

[emoji14][emoji14][emoji14] both as likely mate

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

took mine for a full service this morning, first time i have left it in someone else hands since i bought it, was a little nervous

got told car was in great condition :biggrin:, just a few rear bushes where beginning to show some light cracking,

got told poly bushes are best to replace them with, which are the best ones?

cheers

never thought id say i like the look of my car on a ramp but im liking it in a weird way aha! (bit filthy aswell got it cleaned after)

12729040_592782944217813_2880260262158164506_n.jpg