What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Tbh I haven't decided if I want to keep the v1 and mod a ally tank ,fit a v3/v4 or switch to newage. A friend is breaking his 93 wrx and it only cost me £20 , and the old 1 whines more than the Mrs when I hit boost .

Did you just fit the end of the v1 steering rack to pump hard pipe into the 02 pump , like you do with the v3/v4 pump conversion ?

There's a few shiny and preface bits left on that 93 wrx let me know if you need anything fellas [emoji6]

• Like 1

It almost killed me today in the way home from my work. Try to stop at a junction and the brake pedal went to the floor managed to grab the hand brake lucky I wasn't feeling well so I was driving really slow, then the abs light came on as it drove (crawled) the last mile home.

Not having much luck no fluid in the tank must of bust a line or seal would love to inspect it but my backs out and can't lift my arms. Hopefully tomorrow.  

Almost had a crossin woman lollipop stuck in side car today.1 second early on road,it went wizzin cross road in front off me with her chasin it.had to hit breaks she said sorry,i was laughin,be diffrent if it had hit me .[emoji3]

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Picked it up from the body shop again. That should be it done there now 😁

Ill give that a Yeehaw!

Tomorrow is MOT and oil change (again!).  Under tray back on and fan belt adjustment. 

Funnily enough the gov website says my car's MOT expired last Feb but it passed and garage said they can reprint a ticket. How's that then!  Dickheads 

• Like 1

Tbh I haven't decided if I want to keep the v1 and mod a ally tank ,fit a v3/v4 or switch to newage. A friend is breaking his 93 wrx and it only cost me £20 , and the old 1 whines more than the Mrs when I hit boost .

Did you just fit the end of the v1 steering rack to pump hard pipe into the 02 pump , like you do with the v3/v4 pump conversion ?

There's a few shiny and preface bits left on that 93 wrx let me know if you need anything fellas [emoji6]

I have the kit to make new pipes so I cut tails from the pump and tails from the rack and made the bit in between

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, GeoffLeggy said:

Yeah fingers crossed! Need to locate it all first. Slight draw back with JDM lol

😂 aha I know the feeling I actually tested all of them which was strange because there was 3 blown fuses and replaced them god knows what they fixed but it wasn't the lights 🤔

• Like 1

3 hours ago, david1972 said:

Had my first real drive in snow of my 3 years of scooby ownership this morning (and first with winter tyres on ever)...bloomin fantastic

Do the winter tyres make that much of a difference? 

10 years of Scoobys and never had winters on. (GX, WRX, STI)

Drove to work in the snow, drove home...

missing the snow.

In a word, yes. No slipping, sliding and able to brake on compacted snow almost like driving in summer. Very impressive, and I've been a sceptic in the past.

I'm on Michelin alpin a4s FYI

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Had my first real drive in snow of my 3 years of scooby ownership this morning (and first with winter tyres on ever)...bloomin fantastic

Do the winter tyres make that much of a difference? 

10 years of Scoobys and never had winters on. (GX, WRX, STI)

Drove to work in the snow, drove home...

missing the snow.

There's a video on YouTube showong a forester on summer tyres and a BMW with winter tyres pulling up a hill. Not the most scientific test conducted but gives you an idea how well winter tyres do.

Ok so everything is #^*%ed the brake lines run under the tank and rear subframe 😖 What mare. I'll have to do some thinking as I need to make a whole new rear set and I really don't want to drop the tank (full to the brim) and diff and subframe. Oh and none of the rubber hoses will undo. If anyone has any ideas 💡 or advice appreciated.

in the mean time to cheer myself up because in still suffering with back problems I fitted these 😊 Bonnet pins and carbon wing mirrors.

IMG_0724.JPG

IMG_0725.JPG

IMG_0726.JPG