What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

There used to be a vendor on scooby net that did a full set of replacement lines that could be routed differently, i'll try and dig out the thread, basically it made the hardlines redundant.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Successfully claimed my AA parts and garage cover for a seized caliper, it's currently getting replaced along with new pads and discs...

shame it's Jan as I've just had to put cheap pads and discs in, but at least l can drive it again 😊😊

1 hour ago, savage bulldogs said:

It's still a 23yr old p.s pump but at least it looks a bit better after a clean up and a lick of paint .

36a3686bdcd45130e4669273e5fbf2c5.jpg

Just a shame I've got the day off due to it being too cold to render but it's also to cold to play scooby emoji53.png

Haha knew it! 😉

• Like 1

Today i be mostly Trying to not buy another classic to keep mine company ......

0854384dd1374801d91e74ce6e78910d.jpg

I don't really need another scoob atm but It's a tidy example with mint rear arches and belongs to a local lad who I helped a couple of months back .

Its a Bog standard bar decat and d.v ,98 turbo 2000 (Dutch import) 94k fsh £1.8 k ovno .

Soo tempting as it would make a great daily for the winter months [emoji39]

• Like 2

Giving some real thought to an lpg conversion.

Have found a highly regarded installer with track record of doing scoobies.

The thought of an effective 50mpg wrx just beggars belief. 59.9p per litre round my way and has been for years

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Got it washed fed it,

The other day re routed the cc and tidied up some bits in the day,

Also spied my 19mm crows foot sitting on top of the block that I dropped in there last year, at least I know it's safe 😂 no I just need to enlist the help of person with tiny hands to get it.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

On 09/01/2017 at 1:58 PM, Rizmo said:

Parked up outside newsagents, behind a lorry. Bought paper and, as leaving, heard a car alarm. Left shop and saw my car being pushed down the road, with the rear of the lorry embedded in front of car. Banged on lorry door to stop him, and we had a look, when he pulled forward. Could not believe that the only damage was a mangled number plate! Took to dealer, who checked it over, and could find no other damage. Can only put it down to the wet and greasy road and a downhill slope, allowing the car to slide, and the flexible front took some of the force. Lorry owners happy to buy me a new number plate!

£600 to remove and repaint bumper, replace metal number plate and check behind bumper that no other damage been done. Bumper only damaged by number plate corners bent back and dug in. Estimate off to his insurance.

Parked up outside newsagents, behind a lorry. Bought paper and, as leaving, heard a car alarm. Left shop and saw my car being pushed down the road, with the rear of the lorry embedded in front of car. Banged on lorry door to stop him, and we had a look, when he pulled forward. Could not believe that the only damage was a mangled number plate! Took to dealer, who checked it over, and could find no other damage. Can only put it down to the wet and greasy road and a downhill slope, allowing the car to slide, and the flexible front took some of the force. Lorry owners happy to buy me a new number plate!

£600 to remove and repaint bumper, replace metal number plate and check behind bumper that no other damage been done. Bumper only damaged by number plate corners bent back and dug in. Estimate off to his insurance.

£600.. but don't forget to minus the price of the number plate!

Still seems like a lot of money!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

yes, would have been cheaper at a chip repair shop, and Halfords number plate, but they will give the car a good check over, in case there is any hidden damage behind bumper, so not bothered, and lorry  insurance paying anyway.