What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Spent 4.99 on a flexi grabber thing and a flexi magnetic thing,

Retrieved 1x crows foot, 1x8mm socket, some allen head bolts and a few other assorted washers that had manged to jump into the engine bay over time, best fiver I've spent this year

Also checked the contents of my cc after properly routing it to collect stuff instead of the half arsed attempt in the summer.

This is just off the crank breather 😲

20170125_102355.thumb.jpg.f881c9ac608ce8

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, savage bulldogs said:

Are you fitting a boot install and a "lift pump" ?

Swirlpot is on my list but I think I want it mounted in the bay .

Would love to put it in the bay but got too much junk in there so boot it is. yeah ordered a Bosch 044 I think that's what it is, going to delete the spare wheel and have a flat floor first. Any tips? 

Was talk a while back but he had invested a lot in it so decided against, however since his rep took a massive boost getting a ticket with 45bhp of snarling renault madness he may have reconsidered :biggrin:

Has@gambit sold his bug eye? Post on nesf faceache page last night with pic of one and white hatch taken by Dave hardy that looks familiar [emoji54]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The FB post has mysteriously vanished after I said the pic looked familiar and asked who they'd bought it off [emoji54]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Has@gambit sold his bug eye? Post on nesf faceache page last night with pic of one and white hatch taken by Dave hardy that looks familiar [emoji54]Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The FB post has mysteriously vanished after I said the pic looked familiar and asked who they'd bought it off [emoji54]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

I think gambit had a few shots done last year sometime with the white hatch. Looked really good.

Back bumper removed and new lightweight bumper bracket painted ready, sorting the rust out over the next few nights. 

Painted my callipers and decided to paint the rusty bits on the disks that aren't the contact area. 

IMG_0196.JPG

IMG_0232.JPG

• Like 1

Replaced gearbox oil, coolant, cleaned out grotty mess from coolant resouvior, put little blue silicone hose and fitted mishimoto blue hoses.  Shot my mate for dropping a bit of blue hose in the engine bay. Probably sat wherever my 10mm went.  Quick wash this afternoon covered in damn salt . 

image.jpeg

• Like 3