What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Today i walked past mine and thought thats a nice car

The end

Funny that, I walked past mine and though, thank god it's not blue 😂

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Today I've spent the day thus far driving around enjoying the scoob. Popped down to import car parts to pick up an oil filter, followed by garden centre, tip, metro centre and McDonald's. Back home now and car is filthy lol. Time to order me some oil now, then all set for May's service and MOT [emoji2]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, mattiekane said:

You better not of pooped in that envelope 😂

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

If your not nice to me the wrath shall start lol 😉

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Fastboy67 said:

Changed insurance to greenlight very happy. They'll mirror my no claims from another insurance company as iv a crap 307 as a daily run into the ground so will insure that 4 next to nothing ha ha 

Always been with greenlight with the performance cars i have had. They have always been great. Paying £560 for my scooby with all mods declared + future mods and they have promised ill get a 25% discount on renewal if i keep it. Think its only £35 for track days insurance aswell. 

I had the belts changed on my car at SC yesterday, they knocked off my locking wheel nuts too as i cant find the key. Really liking the place :smile: 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Rybo89 said:

Always been with greenlight with the performance cars i have had. They have always been great. Paying £560 for my scooby with all mods declared + future mods and they have promised ill get a 25% discount on renewal if i keep it. Think its only £35 for track days insurance aswell. 

I had the belts changed on my car at SC yesterday, they knocked off my locking wheel nuts too as i cant find the key. Really liking the place :smile: 

That's very similar to my policy think the lad told me it was £45 for full cover on track days and just let them know if I was taking it abroad so it's covered for that as well. Wish I'd found them sooner 👍👍👍👍 😀😀😀

Ide get a new mrs. :p

Lol

To be fair, she let me get my Impreza; she can have what she wants (which has today been confirmed as an Ateca).

Nice car, I have to say. Drives well

Come home to find my alright neighbour has not only put 3 small dings in the drives door but marked the rear passenger door as well with his poxy bm gggrrr. Time for a word in his ear like. 😡😡😡😡😡

Come home to find my alright neighbour has not only put 3 small dings in the drives door but marked the rear passenger door as well with his poxy bm gggrrr. Time for a word in his ear like. [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]

The ********

4 hours ago, Fastboy67 said:

Come home to find my alright neighbour has not only put 3 small dings in the drives door but marked the rear passenger door as well with his poxy bm gggrrr. Time for a word in his ear like. 😡😡😡😡😡

not cool!!

Fitted walbro 255 fuel pump as oe pump was starting to give up the ghost it has making some stange noises recently, it may just be in my head but i'm sure the car is running better with alot better throttle response 

Seen as @Rps is dragging me to some car show tomorrow i thought i best clean up the car:

om9FwPm.jpg

XBnAWfv.jpg

Washed n waxed the body work

Gelled the tyres

Quick wipe around the engine bay

Interior cleaned

Properly cleaned the windows and applied rainX (love the stuff)

Refitted the Mudflaps 

Painted the radiators brackets as they was looking worn (pic shows a bolt missing but its back in, thought i would mention incase anyone loses sleep over it :tongue:)

Ran out of light to do any more stuff lol

I have now decided though i am going to get wheels refurbished as i can see specks of gold where the black paint as chipped away. A massive fan of black on black cars but kind of temped to go back to gold.

• Like 2