What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Very nice mate just need to get the black stuff round them with pictures of them on the car :D

Haha patience young man! Will be rubbered up and on the car tomorrow morning all being well. Like I say, pics will follow when that's done :)

Thanks Stants :)

• Like 2

It was a good day.

The cars sound crap though. They are ok on full throttle but part throttle or overrun they sound like a scalextric car. The gp2 and gp3 cars are louder! They brought one of the old red bulls out for a demos and when coulthard nailed it your ears bled! Awesome.

Good fun though

Cheers

Alan

Haha patience young man! Will be rubbered up and on the car tomorrow morning all being well. Like I say, pics will follow when that's done :)

Thanks Stants :)

Nice one r kid ;)  look forward to seeing the pictures :)

It was a good day.

The cars sound crap though. They are ok on full throttle but part throttle or overrun they sound like a scalextric car. The gp2 and gp3 cars are louder! They brought one of the old red bulls out for a demos and when coulthard nailed it your ears bled! Awesome.

Good fun though

Cheers

Alan

:( I thought as much I've not heard the new cars but they do sound horrid. I mean when they are looking at enhancements for the exhausts and not speed or cornering you no it's a fail really :(

done another of these today..

10491212_10203309997584371_3502350891424

+ another DA polish with Menz400sf

I'm going a bit paranoid about the scratch I can see in my paint work.. not swirls as I've 99% got those out, these are more like polish scratches. You only see them in some light and if you look across the paint work at a certain angle.

am I going OCD?

• Like 1

I dream about my car with scratches!! my wife says I have to get a life!! I've had three hours today trying to get the worst ones out using the Menz400sf.

BTW, I've ordered some HELLA tones + wiring harness + bracket ... as it makes them Plug&Plug, from www.Subimods.com :)

How To Guide will follow when they arrive ;)