savage bulldogs

a few pics of my project so far

Glad she's back mate presume it drives ok ?
How's the bug coming along

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Really good to see it back bud 👍, its looking brilliant they've done a fantastic job 😉👍

• Like 1

Cheers Stu , gotta say it was the oldest and probably shinest Scooby at the car show 😁

@stants  not sure if it's cos I've missed her , the new tyres all round or the geo set up but she seems to handle better😎

I've had a heavy workload and a lot of social stuff going on recently , that coupled with the car related back and knee pain has left the bug on the back burner a bit 😕

But hopefully I'll have a update on the bug thread tomorrow 😉

• Like 1

I'd missed the post that this had come back out the body shop.... Looks awesome dude.... My first scoob was a silver '94 so I've always had had a bit of a soft spot for the early ones.... looks great chap....

• Like 1

Originally I was gonna get my mechanicals so I was happy with them and transfer them into a clean type r jdm shell.  But the v3 UK had caught severe tin worm before I was ready and my brv had to break the clean v1sti to get his money back .

Couldn't let the clean jdm roots sti shell go to the scrappy ,so here she is lol . 

Although the preface front end is definitely growing on me , the smaller jdm front number plate and lower grill had smartened things up . 

Still seemed to be missing something 🤔 

What with getting her back and getting the bug sti up n running I'd forgotten about the induction scoop that I'd left with the body shop , well until they phoned me to say it was done 😂

20180625_164718.jpg

20180625_183150.jpg

• Like 1

looking good , bet your loving having it back ,  just ready the whole thread from the beginning you’ve defo invested a lot of blood sweat and tears in her , you can’t ever let it go to the scrappy 

• Like 1

Certainly won't be being scrapped now it's gotta fresh coat of paint , can't see me ever selling it either . tbh Alex, I think I'll probably be buried in it 😂

Did have a parcel from alyn at As performance turn up today

Nothing too exciting though , just some new rear discs and brembo sport pads for the rear 2 pots .I knew the rear discs and pads were due a change. After all they were the ones off the v3uk and the discs were bought 2nd hand off a mates 04 wrx then (so they've done well)

20180626_173942.jpg

I knew the rear discs were overdue ,as last winter I'd felt a change in the peddle under heavy braking . So I finally got round to changing them yesterday and although the outer sides of the Godspeed discs looked ok , I knew the inner faces were worn . But check out the 1st pic 😲

Think the v1 was getting a bit jealous of the bug sti sitting in the tlc spot in the back garden lol . Although I've not pushed the brakes yet , due to them needing to be bed in , peddle and cold bite are definitely improved 😎

20180629_141644.jpg

20180629_131953.jpg

20180629_131830.jpg

You should really re name the thread

A few pics doesnt really do it justice,

• Haha 1

Well it started off just being a exhaust and remap and we know that's not where I am now 😂🤣

"a few pics" seemed like a good name 5 yrs ago , as I only intended to chuck a "few pics " of the ej20 build , to help familiarise people with the boxer layout 🙄

Hopefully it's helped a few members , with tech and confidence to work on their own scoobs , as that was the reason I started it . Just hope it's not turned into a gallery of my scoob and retained some useful information 🤔

Maybe "a few thousand pics of my project so far" .😂

Or "how to stealth a full car refurb past the mrs bolt by bolt " 🤔

Or something simple like "savage's scooby project" 😊

Anyways stants, any sign of boost n burble back in your life yet ?

Finally got the misses driving the focus so hopefully get her passed asap
Starting a new job in Sept which will mean a fair bit more cash & there's a bit of inheritance coming through soon so fingers crossed I'm going to be looking sooner rather than later,

• Like 1

Sorry to hear about the inheritance but Glad to hear the mrs is starting to learn to drive and that it might mean you're gonna hopefully be back in a scoob soon .

Good luck with the new job too, bud 👍