What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Mine had teins on it when my brv had it stants ..... too harsh for a daily driver imo plus if I end up with anymore "gauges" on my scoobs dash I don't think I'll be able to see lol

This deal is available on the one's I'm eyeing up

http://www.scoobynet.com/group-buys-439/1030876-meisterr-20-off-coilovers-group-buy.html

£650 delivered for coilovers, rear dampener extenders and anti corrosion spray [emoji6]

P.s thought I'd add I only found the deal while looking for feedback/ reviews .

Haven't found a bad review yet and most say they're far better for road use that "crashy" b.c's due to the faster reaction from them when you hit a bump [emoji41]

If it's not broke .....upgrade it 😊

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, savage bulldogs said:

Mine had teins on it when my brv had it stants ..... too harsh for a daily driver imo plus if I end up with anymore "gauges" on my scoobs dash I don't think I'll be able to see lol

http://www.scoobynet.com/group-buys-439/1030876-meisterr-20-off-coilovers-group-buy.html

£650 delivered for coilovers, rear dampener extenders and anti corrosion spray emoji6.png

Thats a good deal would get on it if they fitted my Hatch, current shocks on the way out.

35 minutes ago, savage bulldogs said:

£650 delivered for coilovers, rear dampener extenders and anti corrosion spray emoji6.png

Not a bad price that!  

I have them on mine but have them set low and hard.  I found low and softer was too bouncy for me.  In short you may find you have to sacrifice ride height for comfort. 

I don't wanna slam it and have to plan my route around missing speed bumps on the way .just a 40mm drop from a wrx or 10mm lower than a standard sti should do me nicely [emoji41]

Probably should be keeping my cash for a respray but I'm bored and it's burning a hole in my pocket [emoji39]

• Like 1

I don't wanna slam it and have to plan my route around missing speed bumps on the way .just a 40mm drop from a wrx or 10mm lower than a standard sti should do me nicely [emoji41]

Probably should be keeping my cash for a respray but I'm bored and it's burning a hole in my pocket [emoji39]

What about a wrapping it savs?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Did think about wrapping it but I need a few dents pulled and can probably get that done and full respray for about £1,200 .

I do change my mind a lot, so things might take a different direction once I'm happy with the mechanicals [emoji39]

How long have you had the zeta's Geoff?

Any signs of wear or corrosion?

£1200!  Sounds very good.  I need there number lol.

The previous owner had them fitted so Im not sure how old they are but would say a few years.  The fronts are good as gold but one of the rears is looking a bit tired.  Might look to have the rears replaced or refurbed or whatever later this year.

Yeah it's a friend of mine and I'll strip and prep it (hi build stone chips n minor dents) while he pulls the major dents out and paints the preface bonnet and 2 new front wings

I spoke to them about refurbs and they do them in house but you can buy a single unit for about £125 .

It's more corrosion around the threads that I've seen on 6 month bc's that I want to avoid

Fitted heater

5ae6dd70e66a24382bbf1b1122f79a38.jpg

Don't worry about the blue stuff, came in box and I had to put a bead round the outside of the pad to keep water out, right ball ache trying to do it upside down though

Looking forward to the results. Along with the catch can coming up I'm using this as research [emoji5]

12687936_10153782988537631_4961350450952531847_n.jpg

12744401_10153782988437631_6947069355321961291_n.jpg

12705673_10153782988352631_6180757765482590077_n.jpg

Given her a new lip today she's been screaming at me for the sti front splitter for a while now and I just caved in :D Fitment was easy and straight forward with a jack and axle stands on my drive :) Painting a set of sti fog lights covers for it too as we speak!

• Like 5