What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

1 hour ago, mattiekane said:

Received a parcel 7067a7d45bd7c51168b6b7fc1b3eb1c6.jpg

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Nice radiator you got there, looks just like mine that I fitted a month or so back ;)

On 4 June 2017 at 1:07 PM, david1972 said:

We're fine, thanks mate. Heading home later this afternoon. Feels quite subdued walking round here this morning. Life still going on though emoji106.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi bud glad to hear everything is all good. My lass wanted to go to that gig but we went on holiday for her birthday hope you enjoyed the gig great band. I know what you mean about the atmosphere I worked in London for some 13 years and was there on 7/7 and feel very lucky that day I was asked to work back shift putting cabins in as I used the metropolitan line to Aldgate to get to the site that day I had a lie in for said reason. Not very nice situation my lass was saying people were posting on faceache that they were OK and for family and friends not to worry sad thing is those people were still in south Tyneside and have probably never been to the smoke in their sad little lives. Hate that kind of things when there is genuine people caught up in those atrocities. No wonder I don't go on social media sites like that pile of dog 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Seminole81 said:

Ordered another Walbro fuel pump...

Fingers crossed you have better luck with this one 👍👍. 

My my hardrace trailing arms are supposed to be delivered tomorrow hope there's someone home to sign for them. 

• Like 1

Received a parcel 7067a7d45bd7c51168b6b7fc1b3eb1c6.jpg

Nice radiator you got there, looks just like mine that I fitted a month or so back ;)

How did you find it to fit, looks !Removed! good quality but I'd hope so for the cost lol

4eb8143d9282cb9e440175d06b3221ec.jpg

2 hours ago, Fastboy67 said:

Fingers crossed you have better luck with this one 👍👍. 

My my hardrace trailing arms are supposed to be delivered tomorrow hope there's someone home to sign for them. 

Aye I know right...cheers bud. Ordered it from a scoobyworld so fingers crossed.

Had a women in a not so mini mini pull out in front of me scratching the whole side of my car and snapped the wing mirror off. She said it was my fault then her husband showed up and said I must of been going to fast. Had to call police to get her details and was barraged with abuse. I saw her coming and stopped so the speed thing won't hold up and there was a car in the junction so I couldn't of swerved. Also the steering wheel points left and it pulls pretty bad. 

IMG_0933.JPG

IMG_0934.JPG

Had a women in a not so mini mini pull out in front of me scratching the whole side of my car and snapped the wing mirror off. She said it was my fault then her husband showed up and said I must of been going to fast. Had to call police to get her details and was barraged with abuse. I saw her coming and stopped so the speed thing won't hold up and there was a car in the junction so I couldn't of swerved. Also the steering wheel points left and it pulls pretty bad. 

IMG_0933.thumb.JPG.80283773c955cef380edf43f85313eb2.JPG

IMG_0934.thumb.JPG.ca7a27256411e677d516a86e87703909.JPG

This pi*s me off why do people think jusd because its a subaru we drive 100mph everywhere [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35]

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mattiekane said:

Amazon in the end, bit they are from Mtec

I've got the exact same discs... got them off eBay, came with Brembo pads. Really good... I would recommend uprated brake lines if you haven't done them already

The are mintex(you've probably seen) braided lines will be an addition later on, have you guys stuck with dot4 fluid or have you upgraded to dot5 yet ?

9 minutes ago, mattiekane said:

The are mintex(you've probably seen) braided lines will be an addition later on, have you guys stuck with dot4 fluid or have you upgraded to dot5 yet ?

Can't remember what my garage used... think it was dot5, difficult to tell if i could notice the difference as all my brake stuff was done at once, i would imagine the braided lines were what made the biggest difference

Can't remember what my garage used... think it was dot5, difficult to tell if i could notice the difference as all my brake stuff was done at once, i would imagine the braided lines were what made the biggest difference

How braided lines did you use?

Back when I had GT4's there where some horror stories about hel lol

14 minutes ago, mattiekane said:

How braided lines did you use?

Back when I had GT4's there where some horror stories about hel lol

HEL :D but not had any issues with them, had them for over a year now