What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Definitely a car port @mfnick. I'm having similar issues with pollen at the moment. Nightmare. Cars absolutely disgusting inside and out, ask @Fastboy67 as I met up with him yesterday for a blast to Revolution. Had to contain ourselves nearly dropped £££££s on coilovers kits!

@savage bulldogs you'll have to add me on the PS4 so we can all have a game of battlefield @Sirspidey Pioneer head unit, trading a guy for a mechless Pioneer today hopefully

• Like 1

Thanks mate - just literally 5 mins up the road from me on the road between Consett and Stanhope.....it's a real wilderness up there,with some great spots to pull off for photo's. Been eyeing them up for some time now; just been waiting for the right time biggrin.png

Oh! Forgot you're in the NE! Where at? Consett isn't overly far from me...Anyways, possibly @Hudson, @Fastboy67 and I are going to meet up on Monday if you'd like to join (and anyone else?) details a bit fuzzy at the moment.

If it happens, let me know where and when. We are away overnight Sunday but will come along if we get back in time

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Bump

1 hour ago, david1972 said:

Oh! Forgot you're in the NE! Where at? Consett isn't overly far from me...Anyways, possibly @Hudson, @Fastboy67 and I are going to meet up on Monday if you'd like to join (and anyone else?) details a bit fuzzy at the moment.

If it happens, let me know where and when. We are away overnight Sunday but will come along if we get back in time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bump

Nothing firm yet mate. Kinda waiting to figure out what my lass has planned. She probably won't be too keen on me going out. Was in the dog house yesterday for taking too long at Revolution with @Fastboy67 😂 Also need to see what @Hudson is doing 😉

Setting off in an hour to Andy Forrest it's the big day at last! :D Little pray that the car makes the 3.5 hour drive there safe and sound and the mapping goes well. Will report back later and we will let you guys know if we can meet up at all on the way back if your free.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, mattiekane said:

Where is he based/

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Andy is up near Edinburgh. East Levonia I think it's called. He travels though as well if you can get multiple cars I think.

Slide the new mechless radio in quickly before meeting up with a few of the lads @david1972 @Fastboy67 @Hudson At the Angel of the North. Good few hours chatting and got some photos (!Removed! bus! Haha) Nice to meet you lads! Shame the weather wasn't a little bit weather but it is a bank holiday after all. My favourite photo is of all the wings! Snagged a few cheeky photos of David as well on the way out in the mirror too haha. Just wish they were zoomed in a bit more.

IMG_5202.JPG

IMG_5200.JPG

IMG_5203.JPG

IMG_5207.JPG

IMG_5213.JPG

IMG_5216.JPG

IMG_5217.JPG

IMG_5224.JPG

IMG_5230.JPG

IMG_5233.JPG

IMG_5240.JPG

• Like 3

450 miles later and I'm home! It's been a long day 15hours! Was great to meet a few of you and put cars to faces. Was in a blue suby sandwich at the Angel of The North. Love the pics we all just need a set of coilovers now :laugh: Group buy anyone? :biggrin:

• Like 2

today i've had a complete brake pipe failure... no brakes at all now.

long story. now my cars stuck on the drive with no brakes and i need to go to work tomorrow...

that means day off work :)

450 miles later and I'm home! It's been a long day 15hours! Was great to meet a few of you and put cars to faces. Was in a blue suby sandwich at the Angel of The North. Love the pics we all just need a set of coilovers now laugh.png Group buy anyone? biggrin.png

Good to meet you too; hope your happy with how she drives now. Lovely set of alloys you've got [emoji106]

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, david1972 said:

Good to meet you too; hope your happy with how she drives now. Lovely set of alloys you've got emoji106.png

Aye going to get her cleaned up when I get chance then take her for a good spin on some of my favourite local roads, your electronic jdm folding mirrors make me want them as I regularly fold mine in manually if I need to leave it parked up!

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Hudson said:

Aye going to get her cleaned up when I get chance then take her for a good spin on some of my favourite local roads, your electronic jdm folding mirrors make me want them as I regularly fold mine in manually if I need to leave it parked up!

I was admiring them as well. Think you can wire them in.

Had a little fiddle on adobe photoshop on this one before getting some much needed sleep, will have a play with some of the other pics when I get time after work once I've got finished a few other things I need to get done

DSC0119211.thumb.png.125d8c472c76e3b3db952bf95748e30f.png

• Like 2

Been looking at all this pictures again tonight - it's amazing how many little things are different on each car.......wheels, wheel colour, flaps (or not), boot badges (or not), scoops......the list goes on :biggrin:

• Like 2

18 hours ago, david1972 said:

Been looking at all this pictures again tonight - it's amazing how many little things are different on each car.......wheels, wheel colour, flaps (or not), boot badges (or not), scoops......the list goes on :biggrin:

I like it everyone has their own personal custom impreza, everyone's engine bays all have something different too, interesting that yours has uk style plates even though it's an import, was that how it came when you got it?

10 hours ago, Sirspidey said:

Had a drive to Weymouth for fish and chips, my wife drove emoji45.png, but she loves the car. She may be my rev limiter but she opened her up a few times emoji1.png

...bit early for fish and chips mind, but whatever wets your noodle! 😉😂 aye my lass wouldn't open it up if I let her drive it, and I doubt she would want to haha

• Like 1

Been looking at all this pictures again tonight - it's amazing how many little things are different on each car.......wheels, wheel colour, flaps (or not), boot badges (or not), scoops......the list goes on biggrin.png

I like it everyone has their own personal custom impreza, everyone's engine bays all have something different too, interesting that yours has uk style plates even though it's an import, was that how it came when you got it?

Yes, that's how it came. Was imported from new and still had original dealers plates on, so perhaps that may explain it